We took a look the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Nike Lifting Shoes
Bestseller No. 1
Nike Men's Metcon 4 Cross Training Shoe (10, Grey/Brown)
- Cameo Department Skirt. Midi length styling. Zip closure. Fully lined. Contrast stipe detailing.
Bestseller No. 2
Nike Romaleos 3 XD Men's Training Shoe Wolf Grey/Cool Grey-Black 10.0
- Flexible forefoot allows natural range of motion.
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit.
- Honeycomb-patterned TPU plate for a stable feel.
- Dynamic strap wraps the midfoot for a locked-down fit.
- Solid rubber outsole provides excellent grip and stability.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Nike Metcon 4 Xd Mens Bv1636-001 Size 10.5 Black/White
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
Bestseller No. 4
Nike Men's Metcon Sport Training Shoes (13, Grey/Blue)
- Synthetic skins around toe and heel increase durability
- Slip-on bootie construction
- Midfoot strap for a secure and customized fit
- Drop-in midsole with raised sides provide lateral movement
- Full-length flat rubber outsole designed for firmness during weight lifting
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Women's Gymnastics Shoes, Black Black White 001, 40.5
- 3-D printing on mesh upper for flexibility and breathability.
- Flywire cables integrate with laces for midfoot lockdown.
- Full bootie construction creates a sock-like fit.
- Injected unit (IU) midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Flat heel creates a wider surface area for enhanced stability.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Nike Free Metcon 2 Mens Shoes Size 10.5, Color: Black
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.