We took a look all of the review sites and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Nail Gun For Framing
Bestseller No. 1
NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight...
- Nailed It: This 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects.
- Versatile and Powerful: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It's perfect for framing, and it can also be used to install subfloors, roof decking, wood fencing, and sheathing.Minimum Recommended Air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2.4
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
SaleBestseller No. 2
BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, Round Head, 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch (F21PL)
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes 2 quick change nose pieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- Includes 1 framing nailer; Power Source: Pneumatic
- 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
Bestseller No. 3
Metabo HPT Cordless Framing Nailer Kit, 18V, Brushless Motor, 2" Up To 3-1/2" Framing Nails, Compact...
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Cordless Framing Nailer
- Included: NR1890DR, Compact 3. 0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Fast Charger, Contractor Bag, Safety Glasses
- Drives plastic strip nails from 2" to 3 1/2" at 2 nails per second and up to 400 nails per charge
- Zero Ramp up time: air spring system increased driving speed and provides recoil like a pneumatic nailer
Bestseller No. 4
Pneumatic Framing Nailer, 2" to 3-1/2" Full Round Head Nail Gun, 21°Heavy Duty Magazine with 60...
- 【Tough and Dependable】The magazine is made from anodizing alum, overcome the disadvantages that insufficient hardness and high attrition rate of normal metal materials.
- 【Wide Range of Use】This framing nailer is ideal for everything from heavy duty work like roof decking, fencing, and pallet building to fine detail work like cabinetry, crown moulding, window casings, base boards.
- 【Interchangeable Trigger】Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing. Also this framing nailer loads safety trigger device-low nail lockout prevents dry firing and reduces unwanted marks on the work material.
- 【Considerate Design】Special angled designing magazine perfectly applies to framing nailer, saving much more labor compared with ordinary nailer; TPE handle sheath with high freeze crack resistance admits the during work in chili environment.
- 【The Right Tool for the Job】We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service-you are promised to get a brand new nailer if the first one break down within 90 days.
Bestseller No. 5
Metabo HPT Pneumatic Framing Nailer | 2-Inch up to 3-1/4-Inch Plastic Collated Full Head Nails |...
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood
Bestseller No. 6
Metabo HPT Framing Nailer, The Pro Preferred Brand of Pneumatic Nailers, 21° Magazine, Accepts 2"...
- 21 degree framing nailer
- AWARDS: The preferred Pro brand of Pneumatic nailers. *Based on the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 product Brand surveys in builder & developer MAGAZINE
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2" Up to 3-1/2" Plastic collated framing Nails
- LIGHTWEIGHT: at only 7.5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- APPLICATIONS: Great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, SUB flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
SaleBestseller No. 7
BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, Clipped Head, 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch (F28WW)
- The product is Stick Framing Nailer
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- 28 degree Wire Collated Stick Framing Nails. Thread Fitting Type 1/4 inch NPT. Magazine Capacity 100 Nails
- Compatible with 28 degree wire collated framing nails, offset round and clipped head