We went through all the online reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Mountain Bike Shock Pump
Bestseller No. 1
GIYO High Pressure Shock Pump, (300 PSI Max) for Fork & Rear Suspension, Lever Lock on Nozzle No Air...
- Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max
- Unique No-Air-Lose nozzle. Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on the head will not with proper operation
- Top-quality products. Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know
- Sold higher model with the lowest price. It is sold at an extremely low price. If risks considered, we even lose money selling it sometimes. We do this just because want more sale
- ATTENTION. Some sellers use less expensive mode and take similar photos to mislead customers. You can compare the handle part to distinguish. Ours’ handle is rubber material, theirs are plastic, also ours are bigger, you can not distinguish with online photos
Bestseller No. 2
Fox High Pressure Shock Pump
- High Pressure
- Shock Pump
SaleBestseller No. 3
RockShox High-Pressure Bicycle Shock Pump, 300 PSI Max
- ACCURATE - With the RockShox high-pressure shock pump, get accurate pressure read-outs every time.
- 300 PSI MAX - Durably constructed low volume, high pressure pump for maximum 300 psi.
- BLEEDER VALVE - Bleeder valve helps with pressure adjustment by bleeding out excess air from over pumping.
- EASY to USE - Easy to read psi and bar readout pressure gauge and comfortable pump handle.
- BIKE ESSENTIAL - Important mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products.
Bestseller No. 4
Beto High Pressure Shock Pump - (400 PSI Max) MTB Bike Shock Pump for Fork & Rear Suspension with...
- 【Easy and Comfortable to Use】: Ergonomic Handle for extra comfort, 6” swivel hose for easier pumping, 1.5” industrial gauge for easy reading, 2 Stage Anti-Leak high pressure pump head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- 【Accurate Pressure Gauges】: Pressure up to 400 PSI (28 bar) , no-loss metal head for Schrader valve, button for easy pressure release, precision manometer with a diameter of 1.5 "(approx. 4 cm) industrial grade. It’s an essential tool for every keen mountain biker.
- 【Light and Compact】: Major in bike pump more than 30 years, we know riders will want to carry the pump with them in a backpack or hip-bag. Our MTB shock pump is well engineered. Light and compact, perfect for bike packing, or emergency use on a long ride, a portable shock pump won't take up much room or add much weight.
- 【Top-Quality Products】: All CNC Alloy Structure and Anti-Slid Handle, built to last quality. Born in World Top Manufacturer and Factory Directly Sale- BETO factory located in Taiwan, world excellence for cycling products like GIANT, BETO is also the 1st bike pump factory over the world, it produces bike pumps for many well-known brand owners like BELL.
- 【BETO (Be The Original)】: A Taiwan company, founded in 1988, offers a wide variety of bicycle accessory product and especially notable in pumps. Our dedicated R&D team with over 30 years of design and manufacturing experience always strive to offer most unique and innovated tool to every cyclist.Provide OEM service for well-known pump brands.
Bestseller No. 5
Beto Bike Tire/Shock Pump MTB, 300psi High Pressure for Rear Shock & Suspension Fork, Mountain...
- 【Top Features】Selectable dual function / Fine tune bleeder button / 300psi(21bar) precise clear view dial gauge, Easy to read /CNC aluminum alloy body / Mounting bracket /360 degree swivel hose / User-friendly Schrader & Presta valve adapter. Built as the smaller and travel-friendly, With 24.5mm long and 211g, easy to carry in a backpack or hip-bag.
- 【Dual Function】Working as both a shock and tire pump /Switch between modes with a simple button on the bottom of the handle /High Volumn (HI-V) mode for tire inflate, High Pressure (HI-P) mode for fork/shock mtb & motorcycle. Tips:the air will output from hose and handle on the HI-P mode.
- 【2-Stage Bike Pump(Hi-V / Hi-P Switching)】: If you use Hi-V for the tube at first and then use Hi-P to apply high pressure with a light force while adjusting, you can supply air at a relatively high speed even with MTB tires. Hi-V mode means more air output every stroke, it allows you pumping faster at first, Hi-P mode means higher pressure and less air output. It slows the inflating speed but makes the stroke easier.
- 【Valve Adapter】SV adapter for all the standard SV of shock/fork/tire, PV adapter instruction: Remove the cap - Loosen the locknut to the top - Test the air out by depress the locknut - Install the adapter
- 【BETO (Be The Original)】A Taiwan company,founded in 1988, offers a wide variety of bicycle accessory product and especially notable in pumps. Our dedicated R&D team with over 30 years of design and manufacturing experience always strive to offer most unique and innovated tool to every cyclist.Provide OEM service for well-known pump brands.
SaleBestseller No. 6
OUTDOOR BERRY High Pressure Shock Pump - Portable Mountain Bike Pump Used to Inflate Front Fork &...
- MUST-HAVE TOOL FOR MOUNTAIN BIKERS: This premium bike shock pump will help you maximize your mountain bike's performance by ensuring that your suspension systems are dialed in. It’s a compact 8.5-inches, lightweight, with a tough-as-nails aluminum alloy metal body.
- RELIABLE, ACCURATE READINGS EVERY TIME: Use this shock pump mountain bike tool to control air pressure up to 300 PSI. You can quickly inflate the front fork and rear shocks and suspensions while you’re out on the trails. The air release button allows you to fine-tune the pressure if you happen to over inflate.
- WORKS ON A WIDE VARIETY OF VALVES & BIKES: The shock pump comes equipped with an anti-leak rotating head valve that fits Presta and Schrader valves. It’s great for all bikes with air suspensions, including some Harley and motorcycle bikes and electric bikes (won’t inflate tires).
- INCLUDES BONUSES THAT YOU'LL LOVE: You’re getting a top-of-the-line bike air pump with gauge along with other goodies that come in handy. Included with every order is a bike frame mount and strap for the pump and a needle adapter to inflate sports balls.
- WE DON’T BAIL ON ANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS: We’re not here to sell you MTB accessories and then disappear. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of all of our mountain bike tools. This air suspension pump comes with a no-hassle, 30 day return policy and 1-year replacement guarantee after registration.
Bestseller No. 7
Venzo Bike Bicycle 300 PSI High Pressure Dual Double Face with Gauge Fork Shock Rear Suspension Mini...
- NO AIR LOSS NOZZLE: Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on the head will guarantee no air loss. Please watch the video in the listing to learn how it works !
- APPLICATION: Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max.
- DUAL FACE GAUGE: Gauge 1: high pressure max: 300 PSI or 21 Bar. Gauge 2: low pressure max: 110 PSI (more accurate at low pressure reading). Aluminum Barrel. Weight: 218g=0.48lbs. Flexible 360 degree turning hose.Non scratch sealed rubber system on pump head.
- BLEED BUTTON: Very easy to use overload pressure bleed button. It will make the the pressure is 100% accurate, if you know how to use the bleed button and no air loss nozzle lever together. Again, please check the video.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide 5-year warranty! Made in Taiwan.