We went through all the online reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Mountain Bike Shock Pump
Bestseller No. 1
FOX High Pressure Shock Pump
- Fox Factory High Pressure Shock Pump With Bleed Valve 300psi
SaleBestseller No. 2
GIYO High Pressure Shock Pump, (300 PSI Max) for Fork & Rear Suspension, Lever Lock on Nozzle No Air...
- Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max
- Unique No-Air-Lose nozzle. Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on the head will not with proper operation
- Top-quality products. Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know
- Sold higher model with the lowest price. It is sold at an extremely low price. If risks considered, we even lose money selling it sometimes. We do this just because want more sale
- ATTENTION. Some sellers use less expensive mode and take similar photos to mislead customers. You can compare the handle part to distinguish. Ours’ handle is rubber material, theirs are plastic, also ours are bigger, you can not distinguish with online photos
SaleBestseller No. 3
Bike Shock Pump for Mountain, MTB, Road Bikes and Motorcycle – High Pressure 300 Psi for Front...
- DIAL IN YOUR SHOCKS FOR A GREAT RIDE – Pump low volume, but high pressure, capable of achieving 300 Psi / 20 BAR. Great for shocks with Schrader valve connection used for bikes – road, mountain and motorcycles.
- PERFECT THE PRESSURE IN YOUR SUSPENSION – Precision calibrated pump allows you to perfectly tune the travel and damping in your forks and rear shocks – an essential for all mountain bikers and motorcyclists!
- ACCURATE REGULATION & ADJUSTMENT – Clear and easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to obtain the exact pressure for the ‘ultimate comfort’ on your ride. ‘2 Stage Anti-Leak’ valve head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Pull out T-Handle with ergonomic design ensures ‘pinch-free’ pumping. 6” swivel hose with pivot mount makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle, which we know can be especially difficult with shock suspension.
- PRO QUALITY & PERFORMANCE – High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
Bestseller No. 4
RockShox High-Pressure Bicycle Shock Pump, 300 PSI Max
- ACCURATE - With the RockShox high-pressure shock pump, get accurate pressure read-outs every time.
- 300 PSI MAX - Durably constructed low volume, high pressure pump for maximum 300 psi.
- BLEEDER VALVE - Bleeder valve helps with pressure adjustment by bleeding out excess air from over pumping.
- EASY to USE - Easy to read psi and bar readout pressure gauge and comfortable pump handle.
- BIKE ESSENTIAL - Important mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products.
Bestseller No. 5
Fox HP Rear Shock + Fork Pump
- 300psi maximum pressure
- Schrader valve compatible
- Hose rotates 360°
- Bleed valve for precise pressure adustment
- For use with mountain bike air forks and shocks
Bestseller No. 6
Fox Racing Shox Digital Pump
- DIGITAL SHOCK PUMP 0-300PSI
Bestseller No. 7
DNM High Pressure 300 PSI(20 BAR) Max Front Fork & Rear Shock Suspension Portable Mini Pump with Air...
- ACCURATE: The gauge is precisely machined and carefully tested in the factory. It gives very accurate gauge reading even for a very high pressure with low volume air. The feature ensures that the rider could set the air shock or fork pressure exactly according to the rider weight.
- HIGH PRESSURE: A lot of shocks or forks require very high pressure. The high pressure shock pump's aluminum alloy barrel is specially designed for pumping shocks or forks. It pumps less volume of the air but high pressure easily. The maximum pressure it reaches: 300 PSI or 20 bars
- DUAL MEASUREMENT INDICATOR: The gauge has PSI or bars measurements for your convenience. The black background and white needle ensure clear and easy reading. Another good feature is that the gauge is also waterproof.
- AIR BLEED BUTTON: You may have pumped too much air in the shocks or forks. The air bleed button allows to release the excess air without disconnecting the pump hose. Pump Length: 230mm = 9.05 inch. Weight: 216g = 0.48lbs.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a life time warranty ! Made in Taiwan.