We went through all of the review sites and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Moisture Meter For Concrete
Bestseller No. 1
Tramex CME4 Tramex Non Destructive Concrete Moisture Meter Encounter 4, Measuring Range: 2-6% H2O
- Meter is supplied with 9V battery, instructions and zipper carrying pouch
- To use, simply switch on and hold the instrument firmly against the surface
- Gives an instant reading of moisture content up to 6% concret
- Instant reading up to 0 - 10 comparitive on gypsum screed
- Non-destructive method carried out in seconds without the need to drill or damage the concrete
Bestseller No. 2
SAM-PRO Dual Moisture Meter 2.0: Upgraded LCD Color Display & Flashlight - 4 Smart Material Modes...
- Professional Grade – Large easy-to-read color LCD screen with new LCD flashlight function for readings in dark spaces! Sturdy, ergonomically designed device makes it easy to insert pins into materials. Also includes MAX, MIN, SCAN, & Hold functions.
- 4 Material Type Modes – Quickly find Moisture & Temperature readings in over 100 Materials; including Hardwoods (M1), Softwoods/ Carpet (M2), Drywall (M3), & Concrete (M4).
- High/ Low Moisture Reading Bar: Easily read what is a high or low reading for the material you are testing. Perfect for Mold Protection: Easily find hidden leaks in walls or detect areas with high moisture where mold is likely to develop
- Check Lumber and Hardwood for Building and Woodworking – Make sure you are using good, dry wood for all your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping. SEASONED FIREWOOD– Insert the steal sensor pins into wood and see if Moisture Content is Low (5-11%), Medium (12-15%) or High (16-50%).
- Loaded with Features – Durable Nylon Case, Set of Replacement Probes, & Batteries Included (a $15 Value). Featuring SAM-PRO's Lifetime Replacement Warrantee
SaleBestseller No. 3
General Tools MMD4E Digital Moisture Meter, Water Leak Detector, Moisture Tester, Pin Type, Backlit...
- DETECT MOISTURE- Determine the moisture content of wood and other building materials (like drywall) or check water damaged areas to see if moisture is still present
- FIRST STEP IN MOLD PREVENTION - By checking suspicious water stains with a moisture tester around the house, you can determine whether the area is wet (a perfect breeding ground for mold) or has long since dried
- ACCURACY- Stick the stainless steel pins into the surface of what you are measuring in order to get a read-out. Overall measurement range of 5 to 50% for wood and 1. 5 to 33% for building materials as well as low, medium and high moisture tones and colored green, yellow and red LED visual alerts
- EASY TO READ AND USE- Large 0. 3 in. (8mm) high digits in a backlit LCD display for quick and easy viewing plus a hold function to freeze a reading, auto power off and a low battery indicator
- INCLUDES- Extra 0. 3 in. (8mm) stainless steel pins, protective cap that doubles as a calibration checker and a “9V” battery
Bestseller No. 4
Concrete Moisture Encounter Expert
- Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete and non-destructive CM Carbide Method moisture content equivalent readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display and hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- 7% to 24.9% Moisture Content measurement in Wood, 7 -100 WME, using Pin-type probe attachments. (optional)
- Attaches to a reusable relative humidity Hygro-i2 probe for in situ and hood testing of concrete per BS 8201, 8203, 5325 and ASTM F2170. (optional)
- Ambient conditions of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grams per kilo, all shown simultaneously on one clear display. (using optional Hygro-i2 probe)
Bestseller No. 5
Klein Tools ET140 Pinless Moisture Meter for Non-Destructive Moisture Detection in Drywall, Wood,...
- Pinless, electromagnetic field (EMF) technology allows for nondestructive detection of moisture content in building materials
- Detects moisture content up to 3/4-Inch (19 mm) deep
- Easy viewing with bright reverse-contrast display
- Nine LED bars indicate moisture range
- Easy-to-select materials with mode button; drywall, masonry, hardwood, and softwood
Bestseller No. 6
Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter CME5
- New, rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
- Non-destructive in operation with no need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 20mm (3⁄4") into the slab.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Reproducible and reliable results - Test to ASTM F2569
Bestseller No. 7
Calculated Industries 7445 AccuMASTER Duo Pro Pin & Pinless Moisture Meter Detects Hidden Leaks and...
- CHECK MOISTURE CONTENT QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY– detector offers ideal dual functions of pin and pinless sensors in one. Use the pinless pad feature to test a large area more quickly without damage. Switch to pins for accurate tests at various depths
- CHECK LUMBER AND HARDWOOD BEFORE BUILDING AND WOODWORKING – Know the moisture content of your wood to make sure you’re not using damp, moist wood on your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping. Ensure wood flooring has acclimated before installing
- PERFECT FOR HOME INSPECTIONS – Use pad for quick non-invasive pinless scanning during an inspection to find moisture behind a wall or under a floor. Once you locate high moisture areas, use pin feature to identify problem spots and potential leaks
- EASY TO USE – Large easy-to-read backlit display. Sturdy, hand-friendly tester body feels solid when pressing replaceable pins into materials. Hold key freezes reading. Test lumber or building materials – brick, concrete, drywall, plaster and carpet
- LOADED WITH FEATURES YOU WANT – Moisture level indicated by numeric display, icons and optional audio alerts showing the moisture content as high, medium or low. Accuracy ±3%. Includes battery-saving auto shut-off, protective cap, 9V battery