We went through all of the review sites and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Moisture Meter For Concrete
Bestseller No. 1
Wagner Meters C555 Concrete Moisture Meter - Pinless
- The C555 Concrete Moisture Meter provides fast, non-destructive preliminary moisture measurements on smooth, firm concrete to help pinpoint problem areas and determine where to place Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors.
- Helps you find hotspots in slab. This will guide the best/vital placement of in-situ RH tests.
- Gives you the information to be able to assess whether the environment is appropriate to install your floor
- Differentiating feature: This meter gives the ability to measure relative humidity AND temperature.
Bestseller No. 2
Tramex CME4 Tramex Non Destructive Concrete Moisture Meter Encounter 4, Measuring Range: 2-6% H2O
- Meter is supplied with 9V battery, instructions and zipper carrying pouch
- To use, simply switch on and hold the instrument firmly against the surface
- Gives an instant reading of moisture content up to 6% concret
- Instant reading up to 0 - 10 comparitive on gypsum screed
- Non-destructive method carried out in seconds without the need to drill or damage the concrete
Bestseller No. 3
Calculated Industries 7445 AccuMASTER Duo Pro Pin & Pinless Moisture Meter Detects Hidden Leaks and...
- ESTIMATE MOISTURE CONTENT QUICKLY AND EASILY – detector offers ideal dual functions of pin and pinless sensors in one. Use the pinless pad as a quick “ranging” feature to scan a large area for suspect areas without leaving holes. Then, switch to pins to quantify moisture level at various depths
- PERFECT FOR HOME INSPECTIONS – Use the pad for quick non-invasive pinless scanning to find locations with higher than average moisture behind a wall or under a floor. CAUTION: Pad penetrates up to 1-1/2 inches deep so materials stacked below subject material can influence readings, as can metal screws, nails, workbench supports, etc. Keep fingers clear of pad scanning area. Use pad to detect variations from normal and use pins to quantify it.
- CHECK LUMBER AND HARDWOOD BEFORE BUILDING AND WOODWORKING – Use the pins to know the moisture content of your wood to make sure you’re not using damp, moist wood on your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping. Ensure wood flooring has acclimated before installing
- EASY TO USE – Large easy-to-read backlit display. Sturdy, hand-friendly tester body feels solid when pressing replaceable pins into materials. Hold key freezes reading. Test lumber or porous building materials – drywall, carpet, brick, concrete and plaster
- LOADED WITH FEATURES YOU WANT – Moisture level indicated by numeric display, icons and optional audio alerts showing the moisture content as high, medium or low. Accuracy ±3%. Includes 1-year limited warranty, battery-saving auto shut-off, protective cap, 9V battery.
Bestseller No. 4
General Tools MMD7NP Pinless, Non-Invasive, Non-Marring, Digital Moisture Meter, Water Leak...
- DETECT MOISTURE- Determine the moisture content of softwood, hardwood and other building materials (like drywall and masonry) or check water damaged areas to see if moisture is still present
- PROTECT WORK SURFACES - there are no pins on this tool, so your walls and projects can be saved from pinholes, scuffing and scratching to figure out their moisture levels
- VISUAL AND AUDIBLE ALERTS - if you’re looking for the source of a leak behind your work surfaces, listen for the high pitch tones to give you an accurate read on where moisture is most concentrated or quickly see using the tricolor LED moisture indicator
- DEEP READS - even without pins, this tool can read the moisture levels up to a 3/4 inch deep into the surface with an overall Measurement range of 0 to 53% for softwood, 0 to 35% for hardwood and relative readings for wallboard and masonry.Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @ <80% RH
- EASY TO READ AND USE- Auto-calibrating, 2-inch diagonal backlit LCD screen and a 3-color LED bar graph, HOLD button, auto power-off function, out of range alarm and low battery, 9V battery included
Bestseller No. 5
SAM-PRO Dual Moisture Meter 2.0: Upgraded LCD Color Display & Flashlight - 4 Smart Material Modes...
- Professional Grade – Large easy-to-read color LCD screen with new LCD flashlight function for readings in dark spaces! Sturdy, ergonomically designed device makes it easy to insert pins into materials. Also includes MAX, MIN, SCAN, & Hold functions.
- 4 Material Type Modes – Quickly find Moisture & Temperature readings in over 100 Materials; including Hardwoods (M1), Softwoods/ Carpet (M2), Drywall (M3), & Concrete (M4).
- High/ Low Moisture Reading Bar: Easily read what is a high or low reading for the material you are testing. Perfect for Mold Protection: Easily find hidden leaks in walls or detect areas with high moisture where mold is likely to develop
- Check Lumber and Hardwood for Building and Woodworking – Make sure you are using good, dry wood for all your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping. SEASONED FIREWOOD– Insert the steal sensor pins into wood and see if Moisture Content is Low (5-11%), Medium (12-15%) or High (16-50%).
- Loaded with Features – Durable Nylon Case, Set of Replacement Probes, & Batteries Included (a $15 Value). Featuring SAM-PRO's Lifetime Replacement Warrantee
Bestseller No. 6
Concrete Moisture Encounter Expert
- Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete and non-destructive CM Carbide Method moisture content equivalent readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display and hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- 7% to 24.9% Moisture Content measurement in Wood, 7 -100 WME, using Pin-type probe attachments. (optional)
- Attaches to a reusable relative humidity Hygro-i2 probe for in situ and hood testing of concrete per BS 8201, 8203, 5325 and ASTM F2170. (optional)
- Ambient conditions of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grams per kilo, all shown simultaneously on one clear display. (using optional Hygro-i2 probe)
Bestseller No. 7
Lignomat Concrete Moisture Meter RH-KS, LignoTec RH Package follows ASTM F2170
- Reusable, removable RH BluePeg probes
- Complies with latest ASTM F2170 standard
- Plug in and Read, no pin arrangements on the cable needed
- THE RH in-situ test offers the most reliable result for concrete moisture testing
- Easier, Faster, Smarter