We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Mens Dress Walking Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 1
Skechers Men's Segment Rilar Oxford, Black, 11 2E US
- Relaxed Fit - Extra Wide Fit
- Gel Infused Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
SaleBestseller No. 2
Rockport Men's Eureka Walking Shoe, Black, 7.5 2E US
- Flexible, lightweight upper
- San crispino construction for heel stability
- Strobel provides forefoot flexibility
- Latex foam footbed
- Breathable mesh lining
SaleBestseller No. 3
Rockport Men's We Are Rockin Chranson Walking Shoe- Black-12 M
- A low-cut profile and rugged design are what set the Rockport® Chranson apart from other shoes.
- Lace-up front closure with metal eyelets.
- Durable leather upper.
- Contrast-colored top stitch details.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar. Comfortable man-made lining and insole. Man-made outsole with tread for traction. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Lugz Men's Clipper Sneaker, Black/White Chambray, 10 M US
- Cotton drill lining
- Slip-on with elastic gore
- Classic vulcanized construction
- Durable rubber outsole
SaleBestseller No. 5
Rockport Men's Eberdon Slip-On Loafer- Black Leather/Flint-9.5 M
- Full-grain leather loafer featuring dual goring insets and padded collar
- Mesh lining
- EVA and rubber outsole
SaleBestseller No. 6
Clarks Men's Tilden Walk Black Leather 11 D - Medium
- Breathable leather uppers
- Finely ribbed rubber dress sole for comfort and traction
- Elastic side gore for snug yet flexible fit
SaleBestseller No. 7
Dr. Scholl's Men's Winder II Work Shoe,Black, 12 C/D US
- Oil-resistant, slip-resistant Lock Step OutsoleTM meets SATRA TM63 and TM144 standards
- In independent lab testing, our shoes beat industry average for comfort and cushioning* *HeeluxeTM Occupational Shoe Research, April 2016
- Memory Foam Cool Fit and anti-compression insole
- Non-marking outsole
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking lining and Aegis Microbe Shield control odor