We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Mens Bikes Under 300
Bestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
New 26" Mens Kent Bayside 7 Speed Bicycle Shimano Steel Frame Hot Rod Cruiser
- The Kent Bayside Men's Bike is a hot rod cruiser that looks fast while it's standing still. It features a flat black cantilevered steel frame, sweet black rims, fenders and swept back handlebars.
- It has a seven-speed drivetrain with an easy twist shifter and a Shimano rear derailleur. The front and rear alloy side pull handbrakes on this men's 26" bike keep it under control, while the comfy springer style saddle is ideal for longer adventures.
- The seat height is quickly adjusted with no tools, courtesy of the quick-release seat post clamp.
- Kent 26" Bayside Men's Bike, Satin Cocoa, for Height Sizes 5'2" and Up: Stylish steel cruiser frame 7-speed drivetrain with easy twist shifters and Shimano rear derailleur Front and rear linear pull handbrakes Handlebar-mounted drink holder Kent Bayside bike with fenders included Color: Satin Cocoa Flat black cantilevered steel frame Black rims Swept back handlebars Adjustable seat height
Bestseller No. 3
Schwinn 700c Copeland Men's Hybrid Bike, Blue
- Hybrid bicycle features durable Schwinn steel frame.
- 21 speeds with twist shifters and Shimano rear derailleur offer quick, precise gear changes.
- Front disc and rear V-brake deliver superior stopping power.
- Alloy rims with dual sport tires are perfect for pavement and bike paths.
- Designed with a 700c wheel, this bike fits riders 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches.
Bestseller No. 4
Mongoose 27.5" R4054WMC Ledge 2.1 Men's Bike for a Path, Trail & Mountains,Black, Aluminum Full...
- 21-speed twist shifters with Shimano rear derailleur
- Aluminum full-suspension mountain frame with front suspension fork
- Mongoose men's bike features front and rear linear pull brakes
- Alloy wheels and 3-piece crank
- Assembled dimensions: 68"L x 25"W x 41"H
Bestseller No. 5
sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle, 26" Wheels, Matte Black with...
- Classic, curvy men's beach cruiser bicycle with 19-inch durable steel frame; ideal for casual, comfortable riding around the neighborhood
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable; dual-spring saddle and wide cruiser handlebar with foam grips
- Single-speed bike great for cruising on flat terrain; pedal-backwards coaster brakes for easy stopping
- 26-inch, 2.125-inch wide aluminum wheels with large waffle tread tires provide a cushioned ride for easy rolling
- Blacked-out components for added style; includes rear rack for optional baskets and panniers
Bestseller No. 6
Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike 24 inch, 26 inch, 27.5 inch, 26 Inch Wheels/17 Inch Frame,...
- Scroll down for an assembly video; attack trails and combat terrain on the mighty Huffy Exxo, a ruthless ride in military green; this exclusive is ideal for ages 13 and up and a minimum rider height of 5 feet
- The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year warranty (see owner's manual for details); Aluminum (much lighter than steel) provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration
- Promptly draw on 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration with the indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur and micro-shift twist shifter; suspension fork absorbs bumps for a better ride
- Knobby 26" X 1.95" tires bite into dirt and gravel paths with ease in wet or dry conditions; alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims provide smooth stopping power; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for quality
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece crank have responsive feel; Kraton grips remain comfortable to the touch on long rides; kickstand included
Bestseller No. 7
Huffy 26" Nighthawk Men's Mountain Bike, Black Matte 18 Speed
- You’ll be ready for on-road and off-road adventures with this Huffy 26" mountain bike. The 18-speed Nighthawk provides solid performance with front suspension that absorbs bumps and provides the proper amount of response on uneven surfaces.
- Choose from 18 speeds with the easy-to-use twist shifting system, for dependable gear changes on this Huffy 26" mountain bike. The front disc brake and rear alloy linear pull brake provide sure stopping control. Lightweight alloy rims are weather-resistant for improved performance. A padded ATB saddle is designed for comfort, plus the quick-release binder clip makes it easy to adjust or remove at any time.
- Brakes: High-performance front disc brake with rear alloy linear pull brake for sure stopping action.
- Tires: 26" knobby tires handle a mix of terrain.
- Pedals:ATB Resin mountain bike pedals provide just the right amount of grip.