We went over every review we could find and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Medium Oil Bowling Ball
Bestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Pyramid Phoenix Personal Bowling Ball Revivor
- Revolutionary Heating System - The Phoenix heats your bowling ball from the bottom to ensure proper extraction of the dirt and oil without allowing them to soak deeper in your bowling ball's coverstock.
- Digital Timer with Automatic Shut-off - The Pyramid Phoenix features a digital display to let you know what temperature your unit is heating at and how much time is left. Unlike other units on the market, the Phoenix will automatically shut-off after the pre-set time. This feature ensures that you will not over heat your bowling ball or leave it in the unit for too long.
- Removable Ventilated Ball Cup - Our uniquely designed ball cup serves as a ventilated base while using your Phoenix but is also removable and can be used as a ball cup for any other purpose.
- Easily Break Down - Your Phoenix was designed to assemble quickly and easily as well as break down for easier storage or transportation. The Pyramid Phoenix Revivor is 15 inches high (38.1 cm) and the cylinder has a diameter of 14 inches (35.56 cm) when fully built.
- Built by Bowlers for Bowlers - The Phoenix was built by a team of bowlers who have used similar units over the years and set out to make a better machine. The development of your Phoenix was tested over a 3 year period to be sure Pyramid was bringing a superior product to market at an affordable price.
Bestseller No. 3
Motiv Venom Shock Bowling Ball (15lbs)
- The Motiv Venon Shock has it all at an affordable price
- This ball pairs the Gear weight block with the Turmoil MFS Reactive coverstock from the Covert Revolt to produce a smooth but angular backend motion that continues through the pins
- The colors on this ball really pop on the lane and produce shocking results on light to medium oil conditions
Bestseller No. 4
Hammer Ruthless 16lb
- CORE: 40 Watt
- COVER: Juiced Solid
- FINISH: 500/1000/2000 Abralon
- LANE CONDITION: Medium to Heavy
Bestseller No. 5
Ebonite Vortex V2 Bowling Ball - Black/Blue 15lbs
- Ebonite's famous Vortex V2 is back - but only for a limited time!
- The new Trimax19 solid reactive cover has a similar formulation to the previous Vortex and Matrix lines but this time, Ebonite amped up the reaction with stronger backend aggression.
- Paired with the Modified V2 symmetric core, the Vortex V2 will rev up easier and provide more overall hook than any Game Breaker released. EVER.
- This is a limited time release from Ebonite and it is also their last official release that was made in the USA Finish: Matte Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Factory Finish: 500/1000 Abralon
- Coverstock: Solid Reactive
SaleBestseller No. 6
Columbia 300 Baller Bowling Ball 14lbs
- Available in 12LB thru 16LB, undrilled
- Used for Heavy Oil Lane Conditions; Reaction is Aggressive Overall Hook
- Big Time Core with ERT Hybrid Coverstock
- Finish is 500/2000 Abralon
- USBC Approved
Bestseller No. 7