We went over the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Maul For Splitting Wood
SaleBestseller No. 1
Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch (751110-1003)
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Full lifetime. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
Bestseller No. 2
Hooyman Splitting Maul with Heavy Duty Construction, Convex Grind Blade and Ergonomic Non-Slip...
- DIMENSIONS: 36 inches L x 8 inches W x 2.5 inches D and weighs 8 lbs
- SPECS: 1045 high strength forged steel with a convex grind and an HRC of 45-60
- RELIABLE: Features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions
- DURABLE: Handle is interlocked and epoxy sealed into the eye of the head and features a solid fiberglass core for added strength making quick work of splitting wood
- VERSATILITY: Features a flat poll for starting cracks in the wood or driving a wedge as well as a v shape head for splitting wood
Bestseller No. 3
Gransfors Bruk Splitting Maul 31.50 Inch Wood Splitting Axe, 450
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
Bestseller No. 4
Husqvarna 32 in. Wooden Handle Splitting Maul
- Maul is designed for heavy-duty splitting of large firewood
- Premium hand-forged wood-splitting axe head
- Made with hickory and Swedish steel
- Comes with a leather edge cover
- Made in Sweden
SaleBestseller No. 5
Felled Manual Log Splitter Wedge Diamond Wedge – 4-Direction Steel Splitting Wedge Wood Wedge Wood...
- SPLIT STUBBORN LOGS: Use the Felled | Log Splitting Wedge with your 8-pound hammer to split tough oak, hickory, walnut, sycamore; Not recommended for knotty woods or large diameter hardwoods
- 4-DIRECTION SPLIT: Diamond shaped cross section weakens logs at multiple angles and allows you to split the log in up to 4 directions which means splitting the log in a fraction of the time; Easier than traditional styles and shapes of wood splitting wedges such as the flat chisel style end tree wedges
- EASY TO USE: Sharp pointed-tip end for easier hammer starting; Spherical striking face provides centered and efficient blow; Wide, flat head provides more splitting power; Notches prevent the log from popping out when being split
- PERFECT SIZE: 7-inch length x 3-inch width (17.8cm x 7.6cm) and 4.1-pound (1.9kg) weight for accurate and easy chops
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from heat-treated and hardened railway steel and finished with an orange painted surface for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
Bestseller No. 6
1844 Helko Werk Germany Traditional Splitting Maul - Wood Splitter Axe Head Wood Splitting Axe...
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Professional splitting maul is built to withstand rigorous work, and is intended primarily for long term, professional use. The heel features a small turnaround hook to assist with log moving.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - The Helko designed head made specifically as an axe for splitting wood delivers powerful strikes without getting stuck or pinched up in the wood, and is a great addition to your firewood cutting tools. The splitting maul is often considered the best axe for splitting wood and can out perform an American Made axe.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 6-1/2 lbs / Length: 36 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lbs
Bestseller No. 7
Curse of the Axe: Rewriting American History
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Robin Bicknell (Director) - Robin Bicknell (Writer) - Robin Bicknell (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)