We took a look every review we could find and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Maul For Splitting Firewood
SaleBestseller No. 1
Estwing Fireside Friend Axe - 14" Wood Splitting Maul with Forged Steel Construction & Shock...
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in United States
Bestseller No. 2
1844 Helko Werk Germany Vario 2000 Heavy Log Splitter - German Made Splitting Axe and Splitting Maul...
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Vario 2000 Heavy Log Splitter is an enormous, heavy duty wood splitting axe built to tackle the most demanding jobs. This Helko Werk axe head design is a unique splitting wedge for heavy duty wood splitter work. It delivers incredible striking force, capable of splitting tree trunks, large rounds, and heavy firewood.
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - This wood splitter axe is an ideal axe for chopping wood and delivers powerful strikes without getting stuck or pinched up in the wood, and is a great addition to your firewood cutting tools
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED Each axe handle is sourced from Grade A American Hickory that is hand finished and selected for density and grain orientation, finished by hand with boiled linseed oil and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish to avoid blisters over constant use
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL Each Helko Werk Axe includes a sturdy vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your log splitter wedge and protective oil to keep your axe looking great
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 6.7 lb / Length: 36 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lb
Bestseller No. 3
Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch (751110-1003)
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Full lifetime. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
Bestseller No. 4
East World Wood Splitter The Axe Wedge Kindling Splitting Maul for Small Firewood - Easy to Use...
- MAKES QUICK WORK OF KINDLING: Instead of risking life and limb with a wood splitting axe you can now cut small fire wood with this incredibly handy wood splitting maul from East World! For the disabled or elderly with small wood burners, it’s a godsend. And for anyone with a small space, and not enough room to swing axes and hatchets, this wedge just makes perfect sense!
- IS THIS DESIGN RIGHT FOR YOU? You’ve seen other wood splitting wedges with round frames, but perhaps what you’ll love more about this “axe blade” design is the freedom you get on the size or shape of log you cut without having to fit it in the round hole. This simple design (without frame) is also stronger and not likely to bend or twist and much easier to sharpen.
- PORTABLE OR FIXED? Our log splitters come with a heavy solid base pre-drilled with 0.41” holes. So you can use this axe blade free standing, or mounted to a surface of your choice. It weighs 6lbs – heavy enough to stand on its own, but light enough to move around. Your axe wedge comes pre-sharpened, and you’ll sharpen it regularly as you would any camping axe
- HOW TO USE: Start with well-seasoned wood, 14” long (give or take), and hammer or handheld sledgehammer between 2-4lbs (most use 4lbs), place your wood on the blade and hit it with your sledge. This cutting wedge is 6.5” wide and 10” high and the perfect compact size for your BBQ, pizza oven, campfire, smoker, fire pit, sauna, wood stove, or brazier kindling.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY: As soon as your wood splitter arrives one of three great things will happen: you’ll chop kindling like a hot knife through butter, OR if something is missing contact us to send it ASAP. And finally, if it’s not what you need, return within 30-Days for a full refund so you can find YOUR perfect kindling wedge too! Fire pit season is here! So why not order now.
Bestseller No. 5
1844 Helko Werk Germany Traditional Splitting Maul - Wood Splitter Axe Head Wood Splitting Axe...
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Professional splitting maul is built to withstand rigorous work, and is intended primarily for long term, professional use. The heel features a small turnaround hook to assist with log moving. A steel overstrike protector provides protection from miss swings, reducing the possibility of shaft wear and breakage
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - The Helko designed head made specifically as an axe for splitting wood delivers powerful strikes without getting stuck or pinched up in the wood, and is a great addition to your firewood cutting tools. The splitting maul is often considered the best axe for splitting wood and can out perform an American Made axe.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - STEEL OVERSTRIKE PROTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 6-1/2 lbs / Length: 36 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lbs
Bestseller No. 6
Prandi Hybrid Axe with Splitting Wedge
- Axe with splitting wedge, carbon steel C45/1045
- polished and hardened blade.
- 2000 Gram Head
- 31 1/2in hickory handle
- Made in Italy
Bestseller No. 7
True Temper 1113090800 Ames Company Splitting Mauls, 34", Orange/Red - Varies in Hue
- 12 lb all-steel design.molded polypropylene for ultimate strength.
- 34" steel handle with rubber grip.
- Ideal for chopping or splitting wood.
- Cuts into wood fast and easily.