We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Lock On Tree Stand
SaleBestseller No. 1
Rivers Edge RE556, Big Foot TearTuff XL Lounger, Lever-Action Hang-On Tree Stand with TearTuff...
- EXTRA LARGE PLATFORM: At 37”x 24” the TearTuff Lounger offers an oversized platform with extra room for standing shots.
- FLIP-UP SEAT AND ARMRESTS: Not only will you experience the all-day comfort of the TearTuff mesh seat and padded armrests, but both features also flip-up independently allowing for full use of the oversized platform when standing to shoot.
- ULTRA QUIET ATTACHMENT: With a noiseless strap attachment the TearTuff Lounger has eliminated metal on metal contact and all of the noise that goes with it.
- BACK AND FOOTRESTS: The Tear-Tuff backrest offers additional comfort when seated while the built-in footrest provides plenty of room for leg stretching.
- LEVER-ACTION STABILITY: Big Foot Hang-Ons bite into the tree with an aggressive lever-action eliminating the need for a second strap. Perfect for sitting at ground level or way up high, the TearTuff XL provides unprecedented stability at any height.
Bestseller No. 2
Bestseller No. 3
Millennium Treestands Monster Hang-on Treestand
- A MORE COMFORTABLE WAY TO HUNT: Bagging that deer sometimes require spending hours up in the trees. The M150 Monster Hang-On tree stand is designed with comfort in mind featuring a comfortMAX height adjustable seat with a full backrest.
- SAFELINK: Millennium is committed to hunter safety, which is why we designed SafeLink, a 35-foot rope with a Prusik knot and carabiner. Designed to aid in safely ascending and descending from hang-on and ladder stands.
- LARGE PLATFORM: Having the room necessary to position yourself properly for that shot is important. So we made sure the seat folds up out of the way allowing plenty of room. Whether you're hunting with a rifle or bow, you’ll have plenty of space.
- SMART CONSTRUCTION: The M150 is built from rugged aluminum and features a durable powder coat finish. It’s designed to be easy and quiet to set up. It can even be adjusted for trees that lean up to 15 degrees which expands your site options
- MEASUREMENTS: Built to hold up to 300-pounds. The platform measures 24-inches wide and 37-inches deep. Seat size is 24-inches wide and 20-inches deep. The seat is adjustable from 16-inches above the platform to 20-inches.
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Summit Treestands Summit The Ledge Hang-On
- Dual post design increases mounting stability and moves support cables further apart, providing more space for a hunter's legs
- Folding steel frame weighs just 22 pounds for easy portability, weight capacity of 300 pounds
- New brown powder coat finish gives the ledge added concealability while adding a durable finish that resists wear and the weather
- Includes two four-point safety harnesses and all necessary hardware
- Seat features new thicker cushion design, measures 16" x 9", platform size 25" w x 35" D
Bestseller No. 6
Lone Wolf Assault II Hang On Tree Stand
- The leanest of the light weight hang on treestands in the Lone Wolf pack; Weighs in at a mere 11 pounds
- The 26" x 19.5" platform provides plenty of room to maneuver while still able to fit in the nastiest trees you'll find
- The perfect hang-on stand for mobile hunters who want the lightest setup they can get, or for hunters who need to squeeze a stand into tight places
- In Cast Bow Holder accommodates most parallel limb bows. Backpack straps (optional padded straps available)
- 350-pound weight limit; Fits trees 4" - 22" in diameter
Bestseller No. 7
X-Stand Treestands The Patron Hang On Treestand with Backrest and Armrest
- WEIGHT CAPACITY : 350 LBS STAND WEIGHT 25 LBS
- CONSTRUCTION STEEL
- PLATFORM SIZE : 24.5" WIDE X 30" DEEP
- SEAT SIZE : 20" WIDE X 14" DEEP
- COMFORTABLE HANG ON TREESTAND WITH BACKREST, PADDED ARMREST, AND FOOTREST