We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Light Meters For Digital Photography
SaleBestseller No. 1
Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305)
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash).
- Photo Mode: for still image photographers featuring shutter or aperture priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including cord and cordless flash measurement
- HD Cine Mode: perfect for DSLR and mirrorless videographers who need to take exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates
- Cine Mode: designed for use with cinema grade cameras, allows users to select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy.
Bestseller No. 2
Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305) with Deluxe case
- Portable and versatile meter offers dedicated functions for photography, cinematography and HD cinematography
- Sliding lumisphere measures incident or reflected light via a lens with a 40° reception angle
- Wide metering range from 0 to 19.9 EV at ISO 100, works with exposure times starting as low as 1/8000 all the way up to 60 seconds
- Broad flash range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 at ISO 100, customizable backlit LCD display, Photo, Cine, and HD Cine Modes.
- Includes Seconic Deluxe Case
Bestseller No. 3
Sekonic L-308S Flashmate Digital Incident, Reflected & Flash Light Meter
- THERE IS A NEW VERSION OF THIS LIGHTMETER AVAILABLE WHICH INCLUDES AN EXCLUSIVE 3 YEAR USA WARRANTY. SEE LINK BELOW FOR THE NEW MODEL.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter, Digital Illuminance Meter with 0-200,000 Measuring Ranges and...
- ★【Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you're a photographer, a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The Dr.meter Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- ★【Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- ★【Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- ★【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- ★【Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this photography light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
Bestseller No. 5
HDE Digital Light Meter with LCD Display Lux Meter for Photo Lighting Indoor Plants 0.1-50,000 Lux...
- Digital light meter luxmeter will allow you to measure the lighting in any area
- Accurate up to 50,000 lux +/- 5% | Requires one 9V battery for operation (not included)
- Detachable light sensor allows you to take measurements in any position or space
- Great for determining the proper exposure for a photograph to help determine shutter speed and f-number
- Package Contents :1x digital light meter with lcd display
Bestseller No. 6
Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity Brightness Measurement...
- AS803 Lux Light Meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, widely used in scenic design, research teaching, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- With the advanced built-in calibration sensor and twice per second frequency, it takes only a split second for an accurate reading. The rotatable head is beneficial to multi-directional detection.
- Large LCD display and backlight.
- Hand-held design and small size make the meter easy to carry.
- Measuring range: 0-200,000 Lux
SaleBestseller No. 7
Dr.Meter 1330B-V Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Luxmeter
- ▶【4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- ▶【High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!
- ▶【EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- ▶【Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
- ▶【Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.Meter Digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!