We went over the reviews online and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Lifting Shoes Womens
SaleBestseller No. 1
Inov-8 Women's All All Train 215 Cross Trainer, Black/Grey, 9 B US
- For all training needs.
- Grip for fast movement: Sticky rubber outsole in key areas including at the forefoot for secure foot placement on quick movements and turns.
- Power and stability: A firmer platform with Heel-lock for power and balance when lifting weights or doing squats.
- Fit for speed: New ADAPTERFIT Met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swells with the foot when in motion during fast, hard lateral and medial movement. The elastic mesh liner hugs your foot like a glove for comfort and more support.
- Comfort: For endurance strength workouts. The Fusion midsole compound gives lightweight cushioning for longer duration wear.
Bestseller No. 2
Inov-8 Lifting Womens Fastlift 400 BOA - Powerlifting Shoes for Heavy Weightlifting - Squat Shoe -...
- PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
Bestseller No. 3
adidas Women's Powerlift.3.1 w Cross Trainer, Energy Blue/Energy Aqua/Noble Ink, 10.5 Medium US
- Lightweight synthetic leather upper for durability and ankle support
- Air mesh collar, tongue and lining for maximum breathability
- Open forefoot and flexible toe design for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Lace closure with strap for tight fit; Weightlifting-engineered, high-density die-cut midsole wedge for lightweight stability
Bestseller No. 4
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 325-W, Black/White, 5.5 B US
- Performance fitness shoe featuring breathable-mesh upper with supportive overlays
- Lace-up closure with hook-and-loop strap
- meta-flex forefoot technology
- External heel cage and power-truss technology
Bestseller No. 5
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, tech Ink/White/hi-res Coral, 8.5 M US
- adidas quality
- Imported by adidas
SaleBestseller No. 6
Inov-8 Women's Bare-XF 210 v2 (W) Cross Trainer, Grey/Black/Coral, 7 B US
- For speed training.
- Lightweight natural fit: Updated materials, now lighter with better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the new Adapter web cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe- both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: The 3mm outsole composed of inov-8's patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area coverage provides minimal disjunction between foot and surface.
- Durability and Protection: Updated 360 degree Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs while the Italian blown rubber toe bumper provides protection.
Bestseller No. 7
Otomix Men's Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Lifting MMA & Wrestling Shoes Red/Camo 10
- Lightweight yet extremely durable
- Made of leather and synthetic
- Extra ankle support
- Thin sole that grips great
- Perfect for wrestling, mma, martial arts, weightlifting, and bodybuilding