We went through all the online reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Leappad Games For 6 Year Old
Bestseller No. 1
Beach Buggy Racing
- Exciting Kart-Racing Action
- Collect and customize new cars, characters and powerups
- Challenge your friends, earn achievements, and sync to the cloud with Game Circle
- Play with tilt screen, touch, or gamepad controllers
- Split screen multiplayer is amazing on Fire TV (requires IAP)
SaleBestseller No. 2
Leapfrog 10-DVD Mega Pack
- Juliani, Alessandro, Tozer, Kira, Barr, Kathleen (Actors)
- George, Craig (Director)
- English (Publication Language)
Bestseller No. 3
LeapFrog LeapReader Book: Get Ready for Kindergarten (works with Tag)
- Play fun activities and games focused on fundamental school readiness skills.
- Introduces nearly 40 key kindergarten skills.
- Teaches reading skills, mathematics and social studies.
- Ages 5-8 years.
- Works only with Tag Reading System and LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately).
SaleBestseller No. 4
LeapFrog LeapPad Academy Kids’ Learning Tablet, Green
- Enjoy a kid-friendly Android-based tablet that’s packed with 20+ educational apps and creativity tools designed by LeapFrog learning experts
- Explore LeapSearch, LeapFrog’s kid-friendly web browser and add to the learning with kid-friendly websites and videos
- Includes a free three-month trial of LeapFrog Academy, an interactive learning program that progressively guides children on learning adventures.1024x600 screen resolution
- Parents can download popular Android apps or choose from 750+ games, apps, videos and music (sold separately) from the LeapFrog learning library
- Intended for ages 3-8 years. Rechargeable lithium ion battery included
Bestseller No. 5
LeapFrog Disney Pixar Brave Learning Game (Works with LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS, and Leapster...
- Discover 100+ facts about plants and animals and use what you know to make predictions about habitats and life cycles
- Embark on 15 unique quests and explore a natural world with flora and fauna native to Merida’s forest!
- Play target practice with physics concepts; Take a crash course in force and gravity, then experiment for yourself by letting your arrows fly!
- Teaches life science, earth science, logic and reasoning; Appropriate for children ages 5 to 8 years (grades K to 2)
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge
Bestseller No. 6
LeapFrog LeapTV Ultimate Spider-Man Educational, Active Video Game
- This LeapTV Educational, Active Video Game let's you swing into action to save the city with your favorite superhero Spider-Man!
- Run, jump, wall crawl, sling webs and unleash reading skills in 6 missions that blend classic Spidey action with active gameplay
- The Educator Approved game is designed by LeapFrog Learning experts for Ages 4-7
- This active learning game teaches phonics, the alphabet, sight words and spelling
- Works with LeapFrog LeapTV Educational, Active Gaming System. Internet connection may be required for programming update
Bestseller No. 7
LeapFrog Pixar Pals Learning Game (for LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2,...
- Use reasoning skills in six challenging dilemmas with your child’s favorite Pixar Pals.
- Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1). Works With: LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- Complete challenges, solve puzzles and unlock mini-games with WALL-E and EVE, Nemo and Dory, and Woody and Buzz! Blast into the future to create a model of the solar system, and sort trash and recycling with the ever-curious WALL-E.
- Help Woody and Buzz put trains on the right track, and explore levers, pulleys and springs in an alien training mission. A sea of learning. Dive into Dory's ocean habitat to learn about sea life, and help baby sea creatures find their parents.
- Skills learned include sorting & classifying, environmental science, logic & reasoning, thinking like a scientist, and ocean science.