We went over all of the review sites and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Lawn Weed Killer Reviews
Bestseller No. 1
Ortho Weed B Gon Chickweed, Clover & Oxalis Killer for Lawns, 32 Oz.
- Kills Creeping Charlie (Ground Ivy) and Wild Violet
- Kills weeds to the roots
- Won’t harm the lawn – (when used as directed)
- Rainproof in 6 hours
- Treats 6,400 sq. ft.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Roundup For Lawns3 Ready-To-Spray (Northern), 32 oz. - Lawn Safe Weed Killer for Northern Lawns,...
- The Ready-to-Spray applicator is great for broadcast application to your entire lawn, just connect to your garden hose and it's ready to use--covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge--won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer
Bestseller No. 3
Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready to Spray - Weed Killer for Lawns, Crabgrass Killer, Also...
- Kill weeds in your lawn, including dandelion, chickweed, clover, crabgrass, and foxtail with the Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer
- Fast-acting, with results in one application
- Kills weeds to the roots but won't harm the lawn (when used as directed)
- For use on grasses, including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- Apply easily by connecting a garden hose to the attached sprayer--treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed 3, 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- Up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control (vs. previous formula)
- Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed
- Weedgrip technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't
- Scotts most powerful weed and feed
- Feeds to thicken lawns and crowd out weeds
Bestseller No. 5
Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action - Weed Killer & Preventer, Lawn Fertilizer, Prevents Crabgrass,...
- Triple Action – Kills, Prevents and Feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled
- Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing. Apply product when dandelions are actively growing
- You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge
- Use on Bahiagrass, Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, Fine Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly
Bestseller No. 6
Scotts Liquid Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed Control Fertilizer, 32 fl. oz. - Weed and Feed - Kills...
- Fertilizes in 24 hours while controlling for weeds
- Kills dandelions, clover and other major lawn weeds
- Other weeds include buckhorn, chickweed, ground ivy, henbit, knotweed, lambsquarters, oxalis, pigweed, plantain, poison ivy, ragweed, and spurge
- Easy to use, simply attach hose and spray
- Spray when weeds are actively growing
SaleBestseller No. 7
BioAdvanced 704140 All-in-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer Garden Herbicide, 40 oz, Concentrate
- All-in-one formula: BioAdvanced's all-in-one formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- Root killer: kills even the toughest weeds to the root
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof in 1 hour
- Allows for hose-end sprayer application