We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Lawn Weed Killer Concentrate
Bestseller No. 1
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate2, 1 gal.
- Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds
- Won’t harm the lawn - (when used as directed)
- Kills weeds to the root
- Kills 250+ listed weeds (See label for listed weeds)
- Results in hours
Bestseller No. 2
BioAdvanced 704140 All-In-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer Garden Herbicide, 40-Ounce
- Kills over 200 of the most Common broad leaf weeds like dandelions and Clovers
- This product won't harm you lawn when used as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Use in tank Sprayers, dial-n-spray and hose-end Sprayers
- The fastest, easiest way to treat the entire lawn
SaleBestseller No. 3
Tenacity Turf Herbicide - 8 ounces
- Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
- When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
- Target pests: Barnyardgrass, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Henbit, Yellow Nutsedge, Purslane, Thistle, Wild Carrot and others
- Active Ingredient: Mesotrione 40%
- Date printed on bottle is Manufacture Date, not expiration. Shelf Life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
SaleBestseller No. 4
Southern Ag Amine 24-D Weed Killer, White Bottle
- Selective Broadleaf Weed Control
- For use in pastures & rangeland, lawns, golf courses, cemeteries, parks,& similar ornamental turf.
Bestseller No. 5
PBI GORDON 2,4-D Amine Weed Killer, Gallon (8141072)
- Easy to use
- High quality product
- Manufactured in United States
Bestseller No. 6
Roundup For Lawns2 Concentrate (Northern) - 32 oz., Lawn Safe Weed Killer For Northern Lawns, Kills...
- The concentrate formula is easy to mix and measure with a tank sprayer--great for broadcast application to your entire lawn and covers up to 5, 000 sq. ft.
- Kills over 250 weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge--won't harm your lawn
- Lawn weed control for use on Northern grasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass
- Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer
Bestseller No. 7
Compare-N-Save 016869 Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer, 41-Percent Glyphosate, 1-Gallon , White
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days
- Contains 41-percent glyphosate
- Covers over 25,000 square feet
- Makes up to 85 gal. of ready-to-use spray. Note: Packaging may vary