We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Kershaw Assisted Opening Knife
Bestseller No. 1
Kershaw 1670TBLKST Tanto Serrated Blur Knife with SpeedSafe (Tactical Black) , 3.9 oz
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
Bestseller No. 2
Kershaw Misdirect Pocketknife; 2.9 in. 4Cr13 Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish Blade, Stainless Steel...
- Backed by the trusted name of Kershaw, the misdirect folding pocketknife is a value-priced, affordable, helpful tool for any job around the house and great for taking on outdoor adventures
- With a closed length of 4-inches, overall length of 6. 8-Inches and a blade length of 2. 9-Inches, the misdirect is small enough to comfortably carry in pocket, bag, Pack, or Purse
- Featuring a sturdy frame lock, 3-position pocket Clip for right and left tip-up or tip-down carry, speed Safe Assisted opening and a flipper, the misdirect is a convenient pocket companion
- Whether on the job or around the house, camping, hunting, boating, fishing, working outdoors or in the garage, The Kershaw misdirect is ready for any task you might ask of it
- From opening packages to cutting cord to whittling a stick to roast marshmallows, this dependable, useful knife has a precision tip and sharp edge that makes it a great slicing and cutting knife
SaleBestseller No. 3
Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife, Black Serrated (1605CKTST); 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with...
- 3.1" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
Bestseller No. 4
Kershaw Leek, BlackWash Pocket Knife (1660BLKW); 3” Sandvik 14C28N Steel Blade, 410 Stainless...
- 3” high-performance 14C28N Sandvik steel blade features excellent strength, edge retention and resistance to corrosion
- Full-body, blade and handle, BlackWash finish gives the knife the appearance of a well-worn tool or dark washed denim
- 410 stainless steel handle is strong and resistant to corrosion with contouring for comfortable in-hand feel
- The Leek is a useful tool for any hobbyist, hiker, angler, hunter, gardener, camper, inventory clerk, or knife lover
- Versatile everyday carry capable of a variety of tasks including opening packages, stripping wire, cutting zip-ties, removing splinters, breaking down boxes, or even opening bottles
SaleBestseller No. 5
3" Stainless Steel Blade Pocket Knife | Kershaw RJ Tactical 3.0 1987 , Black
- Flipper makes knife opening easy in any type of tactical setting
- Patented SpeedSafe Assisted Opening helps open the knife with ease and ultimate user safety
- Liner Lock keeps knife open during use with a lock bar that slides in place behind the blade for safety and security
- The blade’s black-oxide finish keeps the knife from rusting, resists weird and corrosion, provides a sleek look and makes the blade easy to clean
- The 3-postion pocketclip offers carrying flexibility and numerous options for storing and concealing the knife with ease
Bestseller No. 6
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy...
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 oz.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Kershaw Lifter (1302BW); Tactical Tanto Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch 4Cr14 Steel Blackwashed Blade...
- Large 3.5-inch modified tanto blade makes for a great tactical utility knife; the blackwash finish gives the blade a tough and worn look
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows quick and easy opening by using the flipper; users can open the knife with built-in thumb stud
- Stainless-steel handle is durable and corrosion resistant; comes with a blackwash finish and includes a lanyard hole for ultimate carrying capacity
- The deep-carry pocketclip sits low in the pocket for a comfortable and discreet carry when necessary
- Slim frame lock keeps the knife in the open position during use and includes a stabilizer to ensure lock stays in place