We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Hybrid Bicycle Tires
SaleBestseller No. 1
Continental Contact Plus ETRTO (32-622) 700 x 32 Reflex Bike Tires, Black
- An all-rounder on roads and paths, enabling for every touring bike
- With its Plus for puncture protection, nobody is left on the side of the road with this tire
- Update for the most popular profile of our touring tires
- Performance-r75 Certified
- Plus breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety
SaleBestseller No. 2
Continental Gatorskin DuraSkin Bicycle Tire (700x25, Wire Beaded, Black)
- CARBON BLACK MIXTURE- The Gatorskin, manufactured with a durable carbon black mixture, is as comfortable on the way to work as it is training for road races.
- POLYXBREAKER- The polyester fibers overlap during manufacturing, yielding a very dense fabric and minimal space in-between threads, making the PolyX highly resistant to any foreign body without reducing the rolling resistance.
- DURASKIN- Sidewall protection coming from the high quality polyamide fabric encasing the core casing of the tire from scuffs and cuts under the worst conditions.
- WEAR OPTIMIZED TREAD- Get the most out of your tire with the Gatorskin’s wear optimized tread compound, adding a long service life.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
SaleBestseller No. 3
SCHWALBE Marathon GG RLX Wire Bead Tire (700X38)
- Increased durability
- Includes GreenGuard
- 3mm of thick layer
- Features Anti-aging
Bestseller No. 4
Trail King - WIREBEAD 29 x 2.4
- Mesh sidewall – the mesh sidewall design surrounding the trail King sport offers excellent puncture protection
- Trail specific traction – The knob design and specific placement versatile traction
- Endure ready – The trail King shines on endure bikes and “all Mountain” bikes with travel greater than 140mm
- Trail ride companion – durable casing and long-lasting tread for sporty amateur riders
- Sport wire bead version
Bestseller No. 5
Continental Ride City ETRTO (47-559) 26 X 1.75 BW Bike Tires, Black
- Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths
- Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain
- High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time
- Its reworked profile design provides larger contact area on asphalt and low rolling resistance
- EXTRA Puncture Belt that offers great puncture protection that ensures safety anywhere in the city.
Bestseller No. 6
All Terrain 1.95 26" Comp Tire
- Tightly spaced centerline tread promotes speed and minimizes rolling resistance.
- Wider outer spacing and ample knob height provide cornering confidence.
- Ideal for a range of usages from long-distance touring to light-duty offroad to daily commuting.
- 635 grams
Bestseller No. 7
Continental Ride Tour City/Trekking Bicycle Tire, 700x37
- Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering
- Extra Puncture Belt offers reliable puncture protection
- Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides
- Fully ECO, ready for the higher speeds of E-bikes
- Low rolling resistance