We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Home Power Rack
Bestseller No. 1
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage with Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and Adjustable...
- NOTE: 800 lbs weight capacity. Large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. New OPTIONAL Attachments for J-Hooks, Dip Bars, Weight Plate Holders and Landmine (Sold Separately)
- 2" x 2" square steel frame construction. Two 3 1/4" long chrome lock on safety bars. Two 23" long chrome dual mounted safety bars
- 19 adjustable height levels for the safety bars. Safety bars are Compatible with 7' Olympic bars, User height up to 6'4"
- Multi-position over head chin up/pull up grip bars. Olympic bar and weight plates not included
- Can be combined with the Fitness Reality 1000 Super max 800 lb capacity 12-position weight bench. Can be folded for storage
SaleBestseller No. 2
Marcy Home Gym Cage System Workout Station for Weightlifting, Bodybuilding and Strength Training...
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - This home gym system boasts a highly durable steel frame reinforced with a powder coating, guaranteeing its ability to withstand intense use. It generates a 1:1 ratio of resistance from weights loaded on the sliding post.
- HIGH AND LOW PULLEY - This is equipped with a high and low pulley along with a lat and triceps bar. Use the higher pulley for exercises such as ab crunch, lat pushdown and pull-down, meanwhile perform hip abduction, squat and row using the lower pulley.
- OPEN CAGE DESIGN - Featuring a spacious workout station, this high-performing equipment includes a kettlebell and dumbbell rack plus weight plate storage to let you organize your free-weights on the machine within easy reach.
- ALL-IN-ONE STATION - This complete exercise system features an innovative structure that combines arm and leg station, making it great for strengthening different muscle groups and executing comprehensive total body workouts.
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY - This workout equipment comes with a two-year limited warranty to let you get the most out of your investment. This reliable gear is guaranteed to be an excellent addition to your home gym.
SaleBestseller No. 3
HulkFit 1000-Pound Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage with J-Hooks and Dip Bars, Power...
- 1000-Pound weight capacity. Heavy duty square steel frame construction with H-Shape base for max stability and safety
- Two solid steel safety bars are designed with J-Hooks for your convenience. Two extra J-Hooks are included too
- Two dip bars with safety locker are included. Adjustable design makes it easier to change the height of J-Hooks and dip bars
- Multi-grip pull up bars on top for max exercise styles. Large walk-in space with rubber feet ensures easy and safe workouts
- Assemble dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
Bestseller No. 4
Rep Fitness PR-1100 Power Rack - 1,000 lbs Rated Lifting Cage for Weight Training
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each weight cage comes with an integrated pullup bar, (2) j-cups, and (2) full length safety bars. The PR-1100 is a safe, stable freestanding weight cage that does not need to be anchored to the floor. Floor anchor points are not included on this model. Please note that the bottom brackets have an improved design that no longer requires side plates.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: We engineered our latest weight cage to have the features you need at the price you want. Where other manufacturers sacrifice quality and utility, we kept adding features to make our cage better! Extended safety bars, integrated multi-grip pullup unit, laser cut numbered uprights and tough, durable black powdercoat make this the highest quality and best value cage on the market.
- SAFE AND STABLE: Lift with confidence knowing that your cage is rated to 1000lbs, and is built from strong, 14 gauge steel with double rear stability bars. The pullup arch and optional dip bars are rated for 400lbs, and the lat pull-down attachment can accommodate a full 250 lbs so you can easily add enough weight for your workouts.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Buy now and get a 2 Year Warranty on your PR-1100. Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company based in Denver, Colorado. Check out our other listings to see the complete line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, racks, cardio equipment and more!
- DESIGNED FOR HOME GYMS: At a total height of only 84 inches, the PR-1100 gives you maximum functionality in a package that fits in most home gym spaces. Now you can squat, press, and perform hundreds of other strength exercises in your home safely and effectively. Dimensions: 84" tall x 48" wide x 47.5" deep (84" is to top of pull-up bar, when mounted as shown in the photos, Top of uprights is 82" if you prefer to mount the pull-up bar upside down). Inside cage dimensions: 44" wide x 45.5" deep.
Bestseller No. 5
Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial High Capacity Olympic Power Cage
- 1500 lbs of real weight capacity with 2" x 3" tubular steel frame construction. A BONUS pair of J-Hooks included
- Two adjustable 2"x 20" high Density rubber grip dip handles with user weight capacity of 600 lbs
- Two 11.5" safety bars and two 35.5" dual mounted safety bars with each set combined weight capacity of 1500 lbs. Compatible with 7' Olympic bars
- 2 height position adjustable multi-grip chin up/pull up bars with a weight capacity of 600 lbs. Predrilled holes for bolting the Cage to any floor
- Included Olympic lat pull down and low row cable attachment for strengthening the upper back, shoulders and arms
SaleBestseller No. 6
Body Power Deluxe Rack Cage System Enhanced with Upgrades/Full-Length Safety Bars/Built in Optional...
- Wide range, walk-in frame design + safe, efficient footprint for lateral movement strength-training (squat, press, pull-up, dips and more)
- Fully loaded machine engineered for range of basic conditioning to extreme workouts (15 adjustable height levels, 2 dip bars and 2 pull up bars included)
- Superior safety features including: 2 full-length safety rods with j-hooks for safe and effective bio-movement; 2 adjustable weight bar safety catches; 4 floor anchors for optional mounting
- Supports up to 800 lbs. (500 pounds (rack) and 300 pounds (chin-up and dip bars)) with 6 weight plate storage posts and 4 built-in floor anchors for optional mounting
- Pairs well with most 6-foot and 7-foot Olympic weight set bars. Please see photos for dimensions to check for compatibility
Bestseller No. 7
Titan T-2 Series Short Power Rack Squat Deadlift Cage Bench cross fit pull up
- GREAT FOR IMPROVING FORM: The purpose of working out is to strengthen your muscles, not hurt them! That's why it's vital to practice good form while you're lifting weights. The Titan T2 Power Rack is designed with your safety and comfort in mind. It includes dip bars and other features designed to safely optimize your workout.
- BUILD STRONG MUSCLES: This short Titan Power Rack is a must-have! This piece of equipment can fit in small basements that won't accommodate standard power racks. You can perform a variety of exercises with this rack, including chin-ups, dips, curls, deadlifts, and squats. If you want to do bench presses, place a bench underneath and you're good to go. In no time, you'll be looking fit and trim!
- DIMENSIONS: This durable steel power rack weighs about 123 lbs. It has a total height of 71.5", has a 44-inch opening, and has a depth of 24". It takes up 48" x 58" of the floor. The steel tubes are 2" x 2". The pull-up bar is 68.5" off the ground. This compact rack is perfect for your home gym, basement, or garage. Add this amazing rack to your collection today.
- STURDY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Our power rack is a fantastic investment for both serious athletes and beginners alike! It's made from heavy-duty steel for durability. Its all-steel structure ensures that it will hold up for years without damage. The powerful steel frame is also strong enough to hold a capacity of up to 700 lbs.
- QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY: Don't waste time with excess hardware and complicated construction. Setting up your power rack with all your workout gear and accessories is simple. This set comes with all necessary hardware, including J-hooks. With Titan products, you'll spend less time assembling your new equipment and more time using it!