We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Home Power Rack
Bestseller No. 1
HulkFit 1000-Pound Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage with J-Hooks and Dip Bars, Power...
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
Bestseller No. 2
Goplus Power Rack Heavy Duty Adjustable Power Cage Multi-Function Fitness Squat Cage for a Complete...
- Adjustable Positions with 4 Safety Support Bars---The barbell training rack is equipped with durable bar supports. The bars can be adjustable to fit different basement, which allows you to lift heavy weights safely and store your barbells tidily.
- Heavy Duty Construction---Goplus barbell rack is made of steel frame with a scratch proof powder coated finish, resist rust and corrosion, added extra durability and designed for long-term use.
- Solid Pull up Bars---The pull up bar is made of 51” solid steel with a weight capacity to 450 lbs. The bar design is very suitable to train your upper back, shoulder and arm muscles and keep fitness.
- Two liftoffs & Two Safety Rods---Plate loading for pulling up offers a full range of shoulder motion while the lower row pulley can be used for seated rows, upright rows and curls by using the foam cross bar. Helps to build a wider, beefier Back and stronger, bigger Biceps and Triceps.
- All-in-one Exercise Station---Your military, chest, back, arm and legs muscles can be well trained with this all-in-one exercise equipment. As well as it has a compact size to save your space and can act as your home gym.
SaleBestseller No. 3
F2C Max Load 550Lbs Pair of Adjustable 40"-66" Rack Sturdy Steel Squat Barbell Free Bench Press...
- Maximum weight: 550 lbs; Simple design but sturdy and good safety features
- Adjustable to fit your height: range from 40"-66" in height
- Adjustable spotters for your safety with 14 positions
- Sturdy and durable steel stand racks, great for squats and presses
- Rubber end caps that protect your floor from scratching
SaleBestseller No. 4
Topeakmart 45-70.5in Adjustable Squat Rack Dipping Station Barbell Rack Dip Stand Fitness Bench...
- HIGH QUALITY: This barbell rack is made of heavy duty 50mm steel tube frame; Max. Load 441 lb / 200 kg.
- PRACTICAL:Ideal for squats and bench presses - Suitable for use with both standard and Olympic sized bars.
- ANTI-SKID:The barbell bench press stands feet pads equipped with anti-skid to avoid damage to the floor, which also increased the security.
- ADJUSTABLE:The barbell stands have 14 adjustable safety pins on each post to help you adjust to the profit height to meet your need（5cm gaps）; adjustable Height 45-70.5inch / 114-179 cm.
- SAFE & SECURE: For added this adjustable squat rack safety and stability, we use high-quality metal nuts equipped with inner non-slip washers. Please use a wrench to fasten the nuts. Nuts cannot be fully tightened by hand.
Bestseller No. 5
Murphy Rack Fold Up Squat Rack, Wall Mounted Folding Power Rack, 90 Inch Uprights, Space Saving...
- PATENTED: PRx Performance is the creator and holder of the patent for wall mounted folding squat racks. The Murphy Rack is our squat rack that is budget friendly version on our Profile Squat Rack with the same functionality.
- DURABILITY: Able to hold 1000 pounds. All parts are made of quality steel with a black powder coat finish for added strength and protection
- HOME GYM: Turn your garage or any room in your house into a home gym. By taking up little to no floor space makes it possible to have this rack in your home by only using wall space. This is a full weight rack that needs a barbell and weights to make it the whole package. Add a weight bench to be able to perform the bench press along with squats, overhead press, pull ups and chin ups.
- SPACE SAVING: Uprights stand 90 inches tall and 22 inches off the wall when in use and ONLY 4 inches off the wall and 108 inches when folded up. Make this rack more versatile by adding the PRx Performance folding weight bench (sold separately)
- MUST HAVE 108 INCHES OF CEILING HEIGHT TO FOLD UP ONTO THE WALL (OR 95 INCHES FOR A MODIFIED INSTALL) MESSAGE WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Bestseller No. 6
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Squat Stand Rack Power Cage - SF-XF9931, Black/Red
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME: Constructed with premium quality steel construction, this power rack supports up to an incredible 805 lbs max weight capacity barbell.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversable with 8 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- SPOTTER ARMS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone with safety latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- OLYMPIC PLATE STORAGE: With safety clips, organize weights on racks while adding extra stability when utilizing the machine. (Weights NOT included).
- OLYMPIC BARS: Fits up to 7 ft Olympic Bars.
Bestseller No. 7
Ollieroo Multi-Function Adjustable Squat Rack 480LBS Capacity Barbell Rack Dip Stand Exercise Stand...
- Brand -- Ollieroo
- Sturdy & Durable -- Ollieroo Barbell Stands, Squat Stands are made of high quality steel that provides Maximum safety, Max Load Capacity is 480Lbs.
- Double Height Adjustable -- Bracket height range 41" to 65"; Base range 31" to 49"- Accommodates Bench Press.
- Innovative Design -- Innovative and Multi-functional design with Bell Bar and the unique base (stent more solid). Ideal for flat, incline, and shoulder bench presses, squats, curls, rows, and more.
- Guaranteed Safety -- Non-slip and abrasion-resistant rubber end caps firmly position the Squat Rack and prevent damage to the floor injured joints.