We took a look every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Home Leg Press Machine
Bestseller No. 1
Body-Solid Powerline Vertical Leg Press
- Vertical leg press that effectively isolates your lower body muscles
- Dual-adjustable 1/2-inch locking pins; 3 starting and stopping positions
- Extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad
- Durable alloy steel frame with tough powder-coated finish
- 400-pound capacity; weights, adapter sleeves, and collars not included
Bestseller No. 2
Weider Ultimate Body Works
- Please Note: Weider is the only manufacturer and Amazon is the only authorized seller for this product on this marketplace. We do not guarantee quality, authenticity, or size if purchased from other sellers.
- Maximum Weight Capacity:250 lbs
- Cushion Material:Foam
Bestseller No. 3
Body-Solid Leverage Squat and Calf Raise Machine (GSCL360)
- Squat machine supports weight loads of over 800 pounds (weight plates sold separately)
- Heavy-gauge diamond plate foot platform set to an ideal 20-degree pitch
- Perfect for building mass and strength in your thighs, glutes, calves, and lower back
- Exclusive DuraFirm pads are specifically contoured to conform to your shoulders
- Measures 62 by 43 by 56 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 170 pounds
Bestseller No. 4
Body-Solid ProClubLine Leg Press Machine with 210-Pound Weight Stack (SLP500G2)
- Leg press machine for home is designed to help you efficiently perform leg press exercises without putting pressure on the spine
- Sophisticated pillow block and sealed ball-bearings provide precise alignment and friction free movement of the weight plate for a smooth workout
- Durable steel mainframe with adjustable DuraFirm back pad and 2 position press plate accommodates a wide range of heights and weights
- Leg press machine measures 75 x 32 x 72 inches (L x W x H)
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Bestseller No. 5
Powertec Fitness Leg Press, Black
- Four weight horns capable of up to a 1,000 weight load delivery maximum resistance for the home gym user
- Safety levers on each side of the reclining bench make the Powertec Leg Press top of its class
- Max Load: 1,000 lbs
Bestseller No. 6
Body-Solid GLPH1100 Leg Press/Hack Squat Machine
- Quad Track roller System operates smoothly and distributes weight evenly
- Both back pads utilize a quick flip-and-lock mechanism
- Extra-heavy Gauge diamond plate foot platforms for both leg press and hack squat positions
- Easy-access under-carriage plate load System
- Extra heavy-duty 2"x 4" 11-gauge steel mainframe minimizes torsional flex for maximum strength and stability
Bestseller No. 7
Valor Fitness CC-10 Home Gym Vertical Leg Press Machine - Strengthens and Tones Glutes, Hamstrings,...
- HEAVY-DUTY- Constructed from 2” x 2” solid Steel for strength and stability, allowing the machine to hold up to 500 lb of weight plates. Designed with a solid steel, hammer tone foot plate.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING- High-density, dual-layered vinyl padding can withstand intense stress over time. Body pad measures 33.5” x 17.5”. Neck pad measures 10” x 7.5”. Ergonomic neck pad is contoured to fit the curve of the neck to eliminate any strain or discomfort.
- THREE WEIGHT STORAGE PEGS- Multiple storage pegs disperse the weight on the machine to allow the user to lift heavier weight and meet personal goals. Holds Standard or Olympic Plates. Purchase includes 3 Olympic Sleeve Adapters.
- PERFECT FOR HOME GYMS- The CC-10 can save space in a home gym while allowing the user to quickly build and strength the entire lower body and receive the same results as a commercial grade machine.
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for home gym and light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.