We went through all of the review sites and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Heart Rate Monitor For Triathlon Training
SaleBestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
Bestseller No. 2
POLAR VANTAGE V – Premium GPS Multisport Watch for Multisport & Triathlon Training (Heart Rate...
- Ultra long battery life: with up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, The Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar precision prime hr: Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart RATE accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Running power: accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with running power. Captured for the first time EVER directly from the wrist, The Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort
- Training load Pro: separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar training load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- Recovery Pro: taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you've done, But tells you what to do next
SaleBestseller No. 3
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too
- Don’t worry about running out of juice
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years
SaleBestseller No. 4
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor HRM-Tri Black
Bestseller No. 5
iGPSPORT HR40 Heart Rate Monitor Sensor for Fitness Tracker Waterproof IPX7 Compatible with...
- Track the accurate heart rate through Bluetooth (APP is required) and ANT+,compatible with ANT+ equipment,such as iGS10/iGS50E/iGS618; Garmin EDGE500/510/520/800/810/1000, Bryton 100/310.
- Easy to install,connect heart rate device with the chest strap,adjust the strap length to fit your chest tightly
- Compatible with top fitness apps: Strava,Keep,Nike+ Running,My workouts,Decathlon Coach Wahoo and more.free iGPSPORT app for iOS and Android.free iGPSPORT app for iOS and Android.
- Work with bike computer,smartphones,tablets,sport watches or fitness equipment(HR40 could directly pair with device with ANT+,but need a APP if use mobilephone via bluetooth)
- Strong battery life: Normal use for more than a year(one hour per day )
Bestseller No. 6
Garmin HRM-Swim, w/Non-Slip Strap
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor HRM-Swim Blue
SaleBestseller No. 7
POLAR H10 Heart Rate Monitor
- WORKS WITH EVERYTHING: Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat, fitness apps such as Strava and Nike, and ALL HRM compatible Cardio Equipment
- SUPREME ACCURACY: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it's the choice of many pro athletes.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously.
- POLAR PRO CHEST STRAP: With improved electrodes, an easy-to-use buckle and silicone dots, the strap is comfortable and interference-free, and stays put when you're on the move.
- VERSATILITY: Wear Polar HR monitor when rowing, cycling, running, training indoors or swimming. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and it has internal memory for one training session.