We went over every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Heart Rate Monitor For Concept 2
SaleBestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM-Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable.
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it's washable, too.
- Don't worry about running out of juice.
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor for Men and Women - ANT +, Bluetooth, ECG/EKG - Waterproof HR Sensor...
- SUPREME ACCURACY: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar's history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it's the choice of many pro athletes.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously.
- POLAR PRO CHEST STRAP: With improved electrodes, an easy-to-use buckle and silicone dots, the strap is comfortable and interference-free, and stays put when you're on the move.
- VERSATILITY: Wear Polar HR monitor when rowing, cycling, running, training indoors or swimming. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and it has internal memory for one training session.
- SOFTWARE UPDATES: Via Polar Beat app. Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat and many other fitness apps such as Strava and Nike.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
- wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback. Does not transmit heart rate data to your device while swimming. Operating Temperature: 23°F-122°F (-5°C-50°C)
- soft elastic strap provides a comfortable fit
- Once it's paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time
- Worn Around Chest, Adjustable Sizing.
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
SaleBestseller No. 4
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
SaleBestseller No. 5
Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth / ANT+
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.
Bestseller No. 6
Polar Ft1 Heart Rate Monitor, Black
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Simple one-button start and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Safely exercise within your target zone
Bestseller No. 7
Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
- Compatible With The Edge 305Hr And The Edgecad
- Heart Beats Per Minute Wirelessly Transmitted to the Forerunner 50
- Effectively Tracks and Records your Heart Rate While you Workout
- Provides Instant Feedback about How Hard your Heart is Working
- 0.35 Lbs (WxLxH) 2.5" x 3.0" x 2.74"