We went over all of the review sites and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Glute Ham Developer
Bestseller No. 1
CAP Barbell Strength Roman Chair
- Steel construction Roman Chair
- Perfect for home use
- 300-pound max capacity
- Great for GHD, Sit Up, Hip Back Extension
Bestseller No. 2
Fitness First Glute Ham Developer
- Made of solid steel
- Foam padding for comfortable use
- Rubber handle holds
- Works glutes
Bestseller No. 3
- Provides an ideal platform for hamstring/glute development
- Multi-purpose design is also suitable for numerous exercises
- Ankle straps for support
- Can be used against the wall for extra support
- Lightweight for easy mobility
Bestseller No. 4
Goplus 3-in-1 Multifunctional Squat Machine Deep Sissy Squat & Leg Exercise Squat for Home Gym...
- 【3-in-1 Multifunctional Squat Machine】 As a versatile exercise machine, it combines a variety of core training functions, such as deep sissy squat, sit-ups and push-ups to provide appropriate physical exercise for the abdomen, buttocks and legs. Effectively targeted the quadriceps and gluteal muscle and strengthen the knee and hip joints.
- 【Durable Steel Construction with Large Load Capacity】 The equipment was designed to withstand any use because of durable steel. With sturdy construction, the squat machine is stable and durable enough for long time use. Perfect for you to exercise in office or home.
- 【Non-slip Foot Plate with 6 Foot Pads for Safety】 Equipped with stainless steel base and non-slip foot plate, strengthens its stability and safety. The black foam is comfortable and soft, and it does not rub the feet, which greatly protects the feet from injury.
- 【6 Levels Height Adjustable up to 5.5"】 The height of front pole can be adjusted up to 5.5”. Before exercise, the calf should be closed to the high elastic black foam for protection, and the height of the footrest foam can be adjusted according to the height of the foot.
- 【Unique Construction for Extra Exercise】 There are two small circles at the front of the squat machine, which can be used for rope exercise. You can also do exercise with rope or dumbbell, which is easy to get from website or local department.
Bestseller No. 5
Marcy Adjustable Hyperextension Roman Chair / Exercise Hyper Bench JD-3.1
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT – This training bench can be used for a wide variety of abdominal workouts. It helps strengthen the lower back while targeting the glutes and hamstring muscles for superb definition. Carve out the rock-hard abs you’ve always wanted with this equipment that allows you to perform challenging workouts to develop your core.
- HYPEREXTENSION BENCH – The Marcy Roman Chair features a back hyperextension station that lets you position yourself correctly while performing a variety of movements. Sit and lean backward to develop your core or flip over to perform back workouts with targeted motions.
- INTEGRATED PADDING – This gym equipment comes with high-density foam, padded handles, adjustable two-foam leg holders, and polymer upholstery to accommodate a variety of workout regimens for your convenience and maximum comfort.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Made with a sturdy, heavy-duty tubing frame with a powder-coated finish, this equipment is guaranteed to stand the test of time! It won’t sway under your weight, as the structure’s solid frame and ergonomic style guarantee reliable stability for every workout regimen.
- GYM-AT-HOME EXPERIENCE – Whether you’d like to strengthen your core, ease back pain, improve your posture, or build your six-pack abs, the Marcy Roman Chair will bring you a safe and solid way to work on your fitness goals right in the comfort of home! Its sleek and compact design allows you to store it conveniently in a corner in conjunction with the rest of your exercise equipment. Simply tuck it into a small space when it’s not in use.
Bestseller No. 6
CFF Glute Ham Developer Floor Pad - Floor GHD
- Benefits of using the CFF Floor Glute Ham Developer over the traditional GHD pad - Little to no pressure on the patella (knee)
- Ready to go right out of the box. Just hook your ankles under a bar with a bar pad fixed in a rack, using a bench, or using a power rack, and start building your glute hamstring muscles.
- Cannot do a strict glute ham raise yet? Grab a set of bands or a stabilty ball for a little extra assistance.
- Full commercial grade pad - firm, supportive
- Take it with you anywhere. At 24 x 24 x 5 inches and only weighing 11.20 lbs, you can easily take the CFF Floor Glute Ham Pad with you anywhere you go; to the gym, a clients home, if you are a trainer, or even on vacation.
Bestseller No. 7
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-BH6629 45 Degree Hyperextension Roman Chair
- Targets the lower back, hip and glutes
- Features a sleek and sturdy compact steel frame design ideal for home Use
- Foldable for easy storage
- Comfortable high Density foam hip support pads
- Adjustable for different height Requirements, maximum weight capacity is 250 lbs