We took a look every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best George Foreman Style Grill
Bestseller No. 1
George Foreman 9-Serving Basic Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press, 144-Square-Inch, Platinum,...
- Accommodates 9 servings of food
- Patented sloped design for healthier cooking
- Signature Foreman heating elements for even heat and faster temperature recovery
- Preheat indicator light for added convenience
- Dishwasher safe drip tray offers easy cleanup
Bestseller No. 2
George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Red, GRP0004R
- 5 Servings - Feed the whole family in record time! With 72 square inches of grilling space, you can make five servings of everybody’s favorites all at the same time
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about, just clean them in the dishwasher after cooking and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating, it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Temperature Indicator Light - The light indicates when the grill is preheated and ready to cook up a tasty meal
- Fat-Removing Slope - It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill, the sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals
SaleBestseller No. 3
George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Platinum, GRP3060P
- 4 Servings: Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular George Foreman Grill, with space for a tasty main course for four, or a complete meal with veggies and other sides.
- Removable Plates: Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating: There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s 3x¹ more durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals.
- Drip Tray: The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
Bestseller No. 4
George Foreman Evolve Grill System Ceramic Grill Plates, GFP84PX
- 500°F Searing - Tough enough for you? The ceramic coating withstands up to 500°F to put a delicious sear on steaks and burgers
- Premium Ceramic Coating - Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating, it’s 5x more durable, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA, compared to previous George Foreman grill coating
- Cool-Touch Handles - Stay cool, You can safely remove the Grill Plates for cleaning thanks to the cool-touch handles
- Dishwasher-Safe - Cleanup is a snap, just unclip the Ceramic Grill Plates and put them in the dishwasher
- Compatible with George Foreman Evolve Grill
Bestseller No. 5
George Foreman GR2080B 5-Serving Classic Plate Grill, One Size, Black
- Accommodates 5 servings of food
- Exclusive fat removing design
- Dual cooking positions; tilt and horizontal
- George Tough Nonstick Coating
- Power indicator and ready indicator lights
Bestseller No. 6
George Foreman GP200GM Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill, Portable Gas Grill, Camping Grill,...
- Portable - Take it camping, tailgating, and wherever else you want tasty grilled food. The grill folds together for compact storage and transport, and comes with a removable carrying strap
- Propane-Powered - The push-button start gets you going in no time, and you can grill for up to four hours using a 1-lb. propane tank
- Grill/Griddle Reversible Plate - Burgers and hot dogs for the tailgate. Eggs and bacon for the camping trip. The nonstick plate flips from grill to griddle so you can make a variety of foods with the same grill
- 12+Servings - Gather up your friendsthere will be plenty of food to go around! With 200 square inches of cooking space, you can create huge portions of food for everyone at the campsite or tailgate
- Dishwasher-Safe Grill/Griddle Plate - Breakfast, lunch, and dinneryou can make them all! The nonstick, reversible cooking plate has classic grill marks on one side and a flat griddle surface on the other for the ultimate cooking versatility. Plus, cleanup is fast and easy
SaleBestseller No. 7
George Foreman GR10AWHT Champ Grill
- 6-by-7-inch nonstick cooking surface
- Great for grilling burgers, fish, vegetables
- Includes dishwasher-safe plastic drip tray and spatula
- Patented grill grooves let oil run off while food is cooking
- Interior wipes clean easily