We went through every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Generator For 15000 Btu Air Conditioner
Bestseller No. 1
Micro-Air EasyStart 364 Soft Starter ASY-364-X20-IP
- The Micro-Air EasyStart 364 Soft Starter ASY-364-X20-IP
- EasyStart is a one-of-a-kind, custom-developed soft starter for single-phase motors.
- Employs a 4-part start ramp sequence that is self-optimizing, resulting in the lowest possible start-up current.
- EasyStart can deliver 65-75% start current reduction as compared to a compressor's LRA (locked-rotor amperage).
Bestseller No. 2
18000 BTU Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner – 23 SEER - 12’ Lineset & Wiring - 100% Ready to...
- ENJOY A COMFY HOME no matter the outside temperature. Heat, cool and dehumidify up to 1,000 sf with our ductless mini split when outside temperatures are as low as -4F.
- SAVE YOUR MONEY. A whisper quiet ductless air conditioner uses very little electricity. No more power guzzling starts and stops. Save up to 60% with this high efficiency power mizer.
- TOTAL PEACE OF MIND. You'll never, ever worry about an AC problem with our 7/5 year warranty, 30 day money back guarantee, and U.S. based replacement parts and awesome service.
- LASTS A LONG TIME. AirCon cuts no corners with production quality. None. Your new air conditioner heat pump is built with the highest pro-grade components from top to bottom.
- WORRY FREE SIZING. The right-sized system for you depends on how you'll use each room, ambient air flow characteristics and where you live. We'll help you make the right choice.
Bestseller No. 3
Furrion Chill Replacement RV Air Conditioner Includes A Chill 14,500 BTU Rooftop Air Conditioner...
- REPLACEMENT FOR EXISTING AC SETUP: Includes a Furrion Chill 14,500 BTU Rooftop Air Conditioner - Black (FACR14SA-BL) and Conversion kit for Coleman/ Dometic/ Advent Air distribution box (C-FACR15SA-A01). This kit is comprised of both the electrical and mounting components required to install the Furrion Chill rooftop unit onto your existing Coleman (excluding the Airxcel Deluxe F/Non-Ducted White +715), Dometic or Advents's Air Distribution Box and thermostat.
- COOL & ENERGY EFFICIENT: The air conditioner has two fans, each with their own motor, to help move cool air faster inside your RV, making it 25% more efficient than single-fan units. It also has a built-in start capacitor that uses stored energy to give an extra boost of power to help jump-start your unit when a campsite or generator doesn't provide enough power.
- ULTRA QUIET: The Furrion Chill is built to be ultra quiet while in use. The VibrationSmart technology enables it to resist vibration on the move, while compressor dampeners reduce vibration for an operating noise so low, you won't know it's on.
- DURABLE: UV-resistant cover protects internal components from water and debris while the thermal insulation regulates temperature and prevents motors from overheating. The EPP foam housing is water and chemical resistant.
- INSTALLATION & WARRANTY: Wire adapter connects your rooftop AC to your existing Coleman setup and the 4 conversion brackets included in the Conversion kit help mount the AC to the correct height. It is compatible with both ducted and ductless systems. The Furrion Chill Air Conditioner comes with a 2 Year Warranty and the Conversion Kit has 12-month Warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Frigidaire 18,000 Btu 230V Window-Mounted Median with Temperature Sensing Remote Control Air...
- 2016 Energy Star: 11.8 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- 18,000 (high) / 17,700 (low) BTU median air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- Special 230V electrical outlet required (Unit will not work with a standard 115V outlet)
- Quickly cools a room up to 1,020 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 5.2 pints per hour
Bestseller No. 5
LG 12,000 BTU 230V Window-Mounted AIR Conditioner with 11,200 BTU Heat Function
- Energy efficiency Ratio (EER): 11.3 (cooling)
- Special 230V electrical outlet required (unit will not work with a standard 115V outlet)
- 12,000 BTU cooling for rooms up to 550 sq. Ft
- 11,200 BTU heating for Approx. 450 sq. Ft
- 2 cooling speeds/2 heating speeds/2 fan speeds
SaleBestseller No. 6
Black + Decker BPACT14WT Portable Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU
- QUIET & POWERFUL - Our 14,000 BTU compact air conditioner (17.1 x 13.8 x 28.1 in,) will keep you cool and comfortable all summer. An adjustable fan speed cools the air to 65°F at the coolest setting. Sleep mode makes it extra quiet while you rest
- COOLS ROOMS FAST - This floor-standing portable AC unit provides steady, effective cooling for rooms up to 350 sq. ft. It’s the perfect small air conditioner for dorms, apartments, cabins, campers, offices, bedrooms, or living rooms
- SIMPLE & QUICK TO INSTALL – Just roll this portable air conditioner with wheels into any room with a double hung or sliding window. Attach the included hose & window adapter, & plug it in to an outlet! At the end of the season, just unhook & store
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – The simple remote control & top-mounted LED display with 24-hour timer allow you to precisely control the air temperature. To clean the filter, just slide it out twice a month, rinse it thoroughly under running water, & put it back
- 3-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY - Combines 3 energy efficient functions for all of your cooling & ventilation needs with cool, fan, & dehumidifying modes all in one machine. Bucket-less, self-evaporating operation makes your living space cool, clean and dry
SaleBestseller No. 7
Tripp Lite Portable Air Conditioner for Server Racks and Spot Cooling, Self-Contained AC Unit, 12000...
- Small portable air conditioner: this rolling, self contained, compact, portable ac unit cools small network closets and back offices where other cooling solutions don’t fit; this room air conditioner can also be used as a personal air conditioner for residential applications
- 12,000 btu of cooling power: this AC unit delivers 12,000 betas (3.5kW) of air conditioning capacity to protect vital equipment against overheating; this unit uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant to comply with worldwide standards
- Optional remote management for monitoring & control: install the optional srcoolnet network module (sold separately) to this space cooler to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs, and control settings from anywhere, anytime, via snmp, web browser, ssh or Telnet
- 2 Year Warranty & Free Tech Support: This indoor air conditioner is covered by a 2 year Limited Warranty, and all Tripp Lite products are Supported by Free Chicago based tech Support in the event of any issues
- Self contained design with simple installation: this air conditioning unit has no plumbing or special circuits, and a built in evaporator means there is no need to empty water collection tanks; the unit also dehumidifies and filters the air, and 100 percent duty cycle keeps your environment constantly cool with no downtime copy to clipboard New text