We took a look every review we could find and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Games For 9 Year Olds
Bestseller No. 1
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games -...
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!
Bestseller No. 2
Hedbanz, Quick Question Family Guessing Game for Kids and Adults (Edition May Vary)
- FUN FAMILY GUESSING GAME: Hedbanz is the fast-paced, easy to play question game of “What am I?” Ask “yes” or “no” questions before time runs out to figure out if the cartoon card on your headband is an animal, food or object. Earn 3 scoring badges to win
- KID-FRIENDLY BOARD GAME: The Hedbanz categories are simple (animal, food or object), allowing everyone, even young children to join in on the family fun Racing against the timer, each round moves quickly, ramping up your energy and challenging your wit
- EDUCATIONAL PLAY FOR KIDS: Playing Hedbanz, kids will develop their deductive reasoning skills with the game’s simple question and answer method. Coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids will also practice their critical thinking skills
- ENHANCE YOUR GAME WITH THE HEDBANZ APP: Download the FREE app. CAPTURE the player with wacky face filters and turn your friends/family into a dog, cake, beaver, etc SHARE with family and friends
- Hedbanz is the classic family guessing game for kids and adults. Requires 2-6 players. Add Hedbanz to your roster of family games and play on your next game night
SaleBestseller No. 3
Dog Man Board Game Attack of The Fleas (Fuzzy Little Evil Animal Squad) by University Games Based On...
- It's up to you to save the city!
- The Fleas Plan to take over the world with their robo-brontosaurus
- Players work cooperatively as the Supa Buddies
- Based on Dav pilkey's bestselling dog Man book series
- For 2 to 6 players, ages 6 and up
SaleBestseller No. 4
5 Second Rule Junior
- A family version of the popular party game
- Read a card and give an answer. But you have to do it in 5 seconds
- Silly answers are sure to slip out, and the whole family will have fun with this easily-played game
- Includes 400 Questions on 200 Cards, 6 Pawns, 5-Second Twisted Timer, Game Board, Rules
SaleBestseller No. 5
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of...
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them
SaleBestseller No. 6
Taco vs Burrito - The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old
- WILDLY POPULAR ALL-AGES CARD GAME: TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
- SURPRISINGLY STRATEGIC: Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!
- CREATED BY A KID, PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
- EASY TO LEARN AND QUICK TO PLAY: Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
Bestseller No. 7
Hannah’s Fashion World - Dress Up, Makeup & Hair Salon for Girls
- Welcome to Hannah’s Fashion World - your dream dress up, makeup & hair salon for girls!
- Step up your fashion game with Hannah!
- Experiment with fashion styles & create the coolest looks!
- Mix & match trendy clothes, shoes & accessories!
- Choose among tons of hairstyles & hair colors!