We took a look every review we could find and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Games For 9 Year Olds
SaleBestseller No. 1
5 Second Rule Junior
- A family version of the popular party game
- Read a card and give an answer. But you have to do it in 5 seconds
- Silly answers are sure to slip out, and the whole family will have fun with this easily-played game
- Includes 400 Questions on 200 Cards, 6 Pawns, 5-Second Twisted Timer, Game Board, Rules
Bestseller No. 2
ThinkFun Rush Hour Traffic Jam Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Tons of...
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players
- What you get – Rush Hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, cars, and a game-go storage bag
- Enormously popular – Rush Hour is one of the most popular logic games ever made, with over 10 million units sold worldwide
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Rush Hour comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them
SaleBestseller No. 3
Ravensburger Labyrinth Family Board Game for Kids and Adults Age 7 and Up - Millions Sold, Easy to...
- Fun play experience – In Labyrinth, Ravensburger’s hugely popular board game for boys and girls and their parents, you have to find the shortest route through the Labyrinth to win! The game is for 2-4 players aged 7 and up, and the aim is to reach all your treasures and targets as you move through the Labyrinth.
- High quality components – Contains a playing board, 34 maze cards, 24 treasure cards, 4 playing pieces.
- Easy to understand instructions – High quality, Easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away.
- Great replay value – Playing time is 20-30 minutes for 2-4 players age 7 and up. Labyrinth can be played over and over again and makes a great gift for kids and families.
- For ages 7 and up, players learn cause and effect, planning, association, recognition and taking turns.
Bestseller No. 4
New Girl in High School - My First Day
- Dress up in cute clothes for your new school!
- Go on your first date with your crush!
- Join the cheerleading squad!
- English (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 5
Hasbro Games Trivial Pursuit Family Edition (Amazon Exclusive)
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Trivial Pursuit Family Edition game has questions for kids and for adults
- 1,200 questions
Bestseller No. 6
Not Parent Approved: A Fun Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Teens, Families and Mischief Makers - The...
- THE BEST, HILARIOUS, AWARD-WINNING PARTY GAME - A fun card game for families - for tweens, teens and their families that brings everyone together and makes a perfect gift for kids and teens (4-10 players, ages 8+).
- EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PLAY - Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Designed to reintroduce a love of family games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- WARNING: Kids will unplug and put down their phones. Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids will find hilarious while distracted from their screens. You might even giggle a few times.
- DURABLE CARDS, PORTABLE GAME - Comes with 455 high-quality, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Its take-anywhere size is great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. It's not just a tabletop game - take the laughter with you wherever you go!
- GREAT FOR RELUCTANT READERS - Winner of Scholastic's Gold Star Toy Award. Scholastic Review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills." A fun game for kids - with benefits!
Bestseller No. 7
Awesome Jokes That Every 9 Year Old Should Know!: Hundreds of rib ticklers, tongue twisters and side...
- Waugh, Mat (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 107 Pages - 05/07/2018 (Publication Date) - Big Red Button Books (Publisher)