We looked at the reviews online and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Game For 4 Year Old Boy
SaleBestseller No. 1
Shark Bite -- Roll the Die and Fish for Colorful Sea Creatures Before the Shark Bites Game!
- Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the colorful sea creatures using the fishing rod
- Watch out - you never know when the Shark will Bite!
- Unique gameplay that does not need batteries!
- Easy set up - just snap the sea creatures into the game unit and start fishing
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up
SaleBestseller No. 2
ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 Number Bingo Game for Age 4 and Up - Award winner and Toy of the Year Nominee
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players develop counting, simple addition, number sense and word recognition skills.
- What you get - Zingo 1-2-3 is one of ThinkFun's Enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Award winner - Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, Oppenheim Gold Award, Parents' Choice Gold Award, Toy of the Year Nominee and more.
Bestseller No. 3
Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Pop Up Game
- This classic pop-up game is an exciting race around the board!
- Includes a plastic game board, 16 colored pawns and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Plastic. Ages 4+.
- Approx. 10 1/2"sq x 1 3/4"H.
- Shop with confidence! For over 50 years, collections etc has been bringing unique, whimsical, inspirational, and home solution products to customers. All collections etc products come with a 60 day, Easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee
Bestseller No. 4
Pop Up Pirate
- BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS! Only TOMY makes the authentic version of this fun family game that is truly a barrel of laughs. Includes barrel, pirate and 24 colorful swords
- FUN POPPING ACTION – Take turns sliding the colorful swords into the pirate’s barrel, but beware! Choose the wrong slot and the pirate will pop out. Kids love seeing him fly!
- KEEPS YOU GUESSING – The barrel slot that will make the pirate pop changes every time you play
- FAMILY FUN FOR AGES 4 AND UP – This simple game can be played by up to four at a time and doesn’t require complicated cards or rules, making it a great choice for the whole family
- EASY SET UP WITH NO BATTERIES REQUIRED – Pop Up Pirate features easy set up and is powered by you and a clever spring, so the fun starts whenever you’re ready!
SaleBestseller No. 5
CozyBomB Monkey Balance Counting Cool Math Games - STEM Toys for 3 4 5 Year olds Cool Math...
- 🐵【 IDEAL TEACHING TOOL 】Perfect for introducing numbers to kids ages 3-5 years old at home or in school. Parents and Teachers's buddy!
- 🐵【 FUN WAY TO LEARN NUMBERS 】Introduces numbers in a fun way to maximize learning and retention for better learning.
- 🐵【 IMPROVE COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS 】Improve Memory, Visual and Spatial processing, Attention and Executive Functions crucial for brain development.
- 🐵【 INTERACTIVE LEARNING 】Helps children retain STEM knowledge and strengthen problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- 🐵【100% MONEY BACK TRIAL】Full refund within 30 days. Buy with confidence as this counting game is kids' must-have grow-up buddy
Bestseller No. 6
Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It Toddler Toy and Game for Boys and Girls Age 3...
- What you get - The game includes 1 game board, 4 movers, 4 mover bases, 1 spinner, 1 ferry tile, 10 magnifying glass tokens, 6 food tiles, 30 goldbug cards, 1 sand timer, and instructions
- Fun play experience - Eye Found It is a ton of fun for 2-4 players and makes a great gift for kids and families. It's a cooperative game for preschoolers where you race across Busytown along a game board that's more than 6 feet long
- Clear instructions - The game is easy to learn with clear instructions, so you can start playing right away!
- Great replay value - You can race across Busytown over and over, and have a new and fun experience each time!
- Develops critical skills - Eye Found It encourages teamwork, promotes attention to detail, and reinforces object identification and matching skills
SaleBestseller No. 7
Hasbro Gaming Marvel Spider-Man Web Warriors Chutes & Ladders Game
- Marvel version of Chutes & Ladders
- Go where the spinner tells you but watch out for chutes
- Climb ladders to get closer to the Winner 100 square first
- Play as Spider-Man, White Tiger, Iron Spider, Power Man, Venom, Black Cat, Green Goblin or Rhino
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow and base, 8 character pawns, 4 pawn stands, and instructions.