We took a look all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Flying Games For Xbox One
SaleBestseller No. 1
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - Xbox One
- Innovation in the Sky: Breathtaking clouds coupled with highly detailed aircraft and photorealistic scenery makes this the most engaging Ace Combat to date.
- Return to Strangereal: The alternative Ace Combat universe composed of real-world current and near-future weapons, but with a history steeped in Ace Combat lore.
- Virtual Combat for unprecedented immersion
SaleBestseller No. 2
Star Wars: Squadrons - Xbox One
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest
SaleBestseller No. 3
Aces of The Luftwaffe - Squadron Edition - Xbox One
- Spectacular boss fights and dogfights
- Captivating storyline with fully voiced characters
- Action Packed Shoot 'em up
- Epic co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Includes the Nebelgeschwader DLC, effectively doubling the size of the original game
SaleBestseller No. 4
Birds of Steel - Xbox 360
- Over 100 real life planes - Dog fight and dive bomb in actual WW2 planes and rain down terror from above. Determine for yourself which plane is the ultimate bird of prey.
- Navigate through hundreds missions - Embark on 20 historical missions, hundreds of procedural missions scattered throughout 16 different locations. All are inspired by real life campaigns such as Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal and the battle of Wake Island.
- Pioneering online and multi-player modes for flight sims - Enjoy 4 player co-op or go into the new and unique online ware mode to compete against up to 16 aviators across world. More exciting details to come!
- Key innovations - The finest details are the most critical in the new physics and damage models. Controlling speed is a direct result of effect manipulation of the ailerons, and rudders.
- Fun for all gamers -Multiple levels of realism offer a gameplay experience for gamers of all walks: Simplified, Realistic up to Simulator for the serious flight-sim aficionados.
SaleBestseller No. 5
MXGP 2: The Official Motocross Video Game [Xbox One]
- Updated tracks and riders from the Official MXGP Championship, including Glen Helen and the new Americas track
- Customise every aspect of your racing team, rider, and every part on your bike, with the involvement of over 40 brands
- For the first time ever in a cross videogame, players can experience the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations
- Ride in two brand new indoor stadiums to push your riding skills to the limit
- Relive the best moments of the 2015 MXGP season with the Real Events game mode
SaleBestseller No. 6
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (Includes a digital download copy of 'ACE COMBAT 6: Fires of...
- RETURN TO STRANGEREAL WORLD - The alternative Ace Combat universe composed of real-world current and near-future weapons, but with a history steeped in Ace Combat lore.
- DYNAMIC WEATHER - Witness the sudden changes during your flight and strive to fight the environmental conditions to take advantage over your enemy.
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 - Breath-taking clouds coupled with highly detailed aircraft and photorealistic scenery makes this the most engaging Ace Combat to date
- English (Subtitle)
SaleBestseller No. 7
Dcl - Drone Championship League - Xbox One
- Dcl the game is modelled closely on real-life drone flight behavior - so close that the top performing pilots in the game can compete in the dcl Draft selection, where pilots will be drafted to real-life racing teams competing in the dcl
- Four distinct flight modes: arcade mode, GPS mode, angle mode and acro mode
- Game modes: Free flight, time attack and online multiplayer (up to 30 people)
- Choose from 27 different tracks ranging from torino (Italy), sim at AI (China), laax (switzerland), to many other real racing locations and several fantasy tracks. Many more to come.
- Physical presets: choose from three unique physical presets for your drone: lightweight, dc19-standard, and heavyweight for a very different flight behavior. Highly realistic flight physics in these three set ups keeps competition balanced.