We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Floating Cooler For River
Bestseller No. 1
Intex Mega Chill, Inflatable Floating Cooler, 35" Diameter
- Material Type: Vinyl
Bestseller No. 2
Ozark Trail Cooler Float
- Inflated Size: 39 Inch W x 33 Inch D x 9.8 Inch H (99cm x 84cm x 25cm)
Bestseller No. 3
Intex Mega Chill II, Inflatable Floating Cooler, 48" X 38"
- No need to get out of the pool for a nice refreshing beverage when you have an Intex Mega Chill 2
- The base can also be used as a floating base for a cooler up to 48 quarts
- Includes: Removable ice chest. Three air chambers. Six built in cup holders. Four durable handles. Repair patch.
- Removable ice chest holds up to 72 cans and ice
- Use as a floating base for a cooler up to 48 Quarts
Bestseller No. 4
Intex Mega Chill Swimming Pool Inflatable Floating 24 Beverage Holder (2 Pack)
- Intex Mega Chill**
- No need to get out of the pool for a nice refreshing beverage
- Designed with three air chambers for added safety
- Five built-in cup holders and two trays
- Durable handles
Bestseller No. 5
MARCHWAY Floating Waterproof Dry Bag 5L/10L/20L/30L, Roll Top Dry Sack for Boat, Ski, Beach, Paddle...
- Lightweight Compact and Durable: Made from ripstop tarpaulin with sturdy welded seam which is designed for years usage, tear, rip and puncture proof. Perfect for almost any extreme adventure you imagine.
- Waterproof Guarantee: Solid roll-top closure system provides secure watertight seal. Keep your gear dry in any wet situation where the bag is not fully submerged. Protect your valuables from water, snow, mud and sand.
- Easy Operation and Cleaning: Just put your gear in bag, grab top woven tape and roll down tightly 3 to 5 times and then plug buckle to complete seal, whole process is very quick. Dry sack is easy to wipe clean due to its smooth surface.
- Perfect Midsize: 10Liter and 20Liter to meet your demands on different occasions. Each bag includes an adjustable and removable shoulder strap for cross-body or shoulder carrying.
- Versatility: The dry sack can float on water after rolled and buckled, so you can track your gear easily. Perfect for boating, kayaking, paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing or having fun on the beach. A nice Holiday Gift for families and friends.
Bestseller No. 6
CreekKooler PuP Floating Cooler, 15 Quart, Tow Behind, Red
- Spacious 15 quart capacity provides enough room for 15 of your favorite 12 ounce beverage cans along with 10 pounds of ice
- Long-lasting temperature control; more than half an inch of insulation keeps cooler contents cold for up to 24 hours
- Easy to carry and tow; molded handles at either end of the cooler feature tow points for effortless carrying and towing
- Features a quick connect lid with a gasket for easy access to drinks and 2 skid ribs that offer protection for the cooler hull
- Practical and versatile; equipped with seals between the lid and deck and the deck and hull so it can also serve as dry storage
Bestseller No. 7
CreekKooler - Outdoor Floating Cooler - 30 Quart
- FLOATING COOLER - Save space in your small watercraft and tow the CreekKooler.
- INSULATED DESIGN - Two inches of insulation is injected into the hull and deck, giving CreekKooler an ice retention of 48 hours. 30 quart capacity holds (30) 12-oz cans and 20lbs of ice.
- TOWABLE - Tow the CreekKooler behind small watercrafts, float in the water or drag across dry ground.
- DRY STORAGE - With its watertight, locking lid and o-ring design, use your CreekKooler as secure storage on the water or in the snow.
- PATENTED DESIGN - Dual-wall, blow molded construction, 4 drink holders located on deck.