We looked at all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Exercise Bike For Back Problems
SaleBestseller No. 1
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
- EASY-TO-READ COMPUTER SCREEN – The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as a odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT – The equipment has an ergonomically designed saddle furnished with comfortable high-density foam. It features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to help maintain proper form when exercising.
- COUNTERBALANCED PEDALS – Weighted pedals designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. This bike is equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your feet.
Bestseller No. 2
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- Goal Track capability enables user to set individual exercise goals; 2 user profiles for multiple user set up
- MP3 input to listen to your favorite playlist through in console speakers; Maximum User Weight 136 Kilogram
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start up and smooth, quiet workouts
- DualTrack 2 LCD screen displays offer increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- 22 preset workout programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start
Bestseller No. 3
XTERRA Fitness FB350 Folding Exercise Bike, Silver
- Solid x-frame design folds to just 20.5" x 20" of floor space when not in use
- Padded lower back pad and large seat for comfort and support
- 2" x 1" LCD window is easy to read with all the necessary information - clearly displays speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse
- 8 levels of manual resistance are easily controlled through the large Dial tension knob for users of all fitness levels
- 3-piece pedal crank for added durability
Bestseller No. 4
ATIVAFIT Stationary Exercise Bike Magnetic Upright Bike Monitor with Phone Holder, High Backrest,...
- DIGITAL MONITOR SHOWS YOUR DATA - Monitor your distance, speed, time and heart rate. Using the data to show what great things you have done for yourself, and the phone holder can hold your phone makes your exercising more interesting.
- VERSATILE & ADJUSTABLE SEAT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE - Wide & Comfortable seat with backrest and padded seat handle holds up to 265 lbs. The seat can also be adjusted to more closely approximate your situation. Recommended height：5'1''-6'2''
- STABLE DESIGN - Ativafit stationary bike’s frame combining the X-type design physical balance theory in the design, you can feel the bike is sturdy and don’t worry you will fall down.
- SPACE SAVER & EASY TO MOVE WITH WHEEL - The folding capabilities make the workout bike folds up super small to your wardrobe, little wheels to move the fitness bike around and doesn't have a huge footprint, you can choose the fitness field as you like
- COMBINE EXERTION AND REST - The cardio bike is very quiet to ride for the magnetic control flywheel, which allows you to watch television or listen to music while you are using it.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike, 400 lbs
- 400 lb. Extended weight capacity utilizing heavy duty and high durability steel frame. 27% more steel than the Exerpeutic 400XL folding recumbent bike for more maximum performance
- 8 level magnetic tension control System. An easy to read large LCD computer display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, Pulse, odometer and Scan
- Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Seat adjustable to fit 5'2" to 6'5" user height which is great for taller people.
- Semi-recumbent design allows you easily to get on and off the bike. Dual transmission flywheel allows for higher resistance workout
- Folds to almost 1/2 the size. Folded dimensions: 27" L x 18" w x 48" H. 1 Year limited Warranty.Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
SaleBestseller No. 6
EXERPEUTIC 1110 300SR Foldable Recumbent Bike
- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system
- Precision-balanced flywheel; 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Can be used as desk bike with height adjustable desks. Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit; large seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds; Product setup dimensions: 33”L x 19”W x 46”H
Bestseller No. 7
Progear 555LXT Magnetic Tension Recumbent Bike with Workout Goal Setting Computer
- Wide screen Computer LCD display provides large numbers for easy viewing
- 250 lbs weight capacity. User height range of 5'0 to 6'3"
- "Step Thru" Design allows easy on and off the bike
- 14 levels of smooth Magnetic Tension resistance
- 3 Computer goal workout settings of distance, time and calories burned