We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Electrician Work Boots
Bestseller No. 1
Carhartt Men's CMF6366-M, Brown Oil Tanned Leather, 10.5 M US
- Rugged Flex - Carhartt's unique Rugged Flex technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do because you need gear that helps you move not gear that holds you back.Oil, chemical and slip-resistant sole
- Rubber Sole - shock absorbing traction In any environment. Perfect for indoors or outdoors. Whether it's a casual stroll through the neighborhood or a cold muddy day on the job site, this versatile work boot keeps your feet supported and protected
- Durable & Versatile - Cement constructed Carhartt Rugged Flex outsole makes for a durable long lasting men's boot, great as work or casual wear. Go seamlessly from work to woods in this well constructed supportive boot. Comfortable - Generously padded tongue and collar plus a lightweight EVA midsole and OrthoLite insole give you multiple layers of cushioning for all day comfort
- Leather - Full grain leather offers water resistance and ensures safe and protected ankles on and off the job site. Plus string tie boot laces that are strong and sturdy to keep your boot tied and your shoes intact. These boots meet ASTM 2413-11 EH. Brown, oil-tanned leather; Cement construction.
- Resistant - Oil resistant, slip resistant and chemical resistant. No matter the job, you can always count on these shoes to get the job done. Pair with your favorite Carhartt pants, jackets, shirts, bibs and overalls for head-to-toe work wear that will keep your body protected and allow you to get the job done right
Bestseller No. 2
Timberland PRO Men's Pitboss 6" Soft-Toe Boot,Brown,11 M
- KEEP IT COMFORTABLE: Our Timberland PRO Pit Boss soft toe is what a durable work boot should be: Safe, tough & comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards & feature slip-, oil- & abrasion resistant outsoles for increased traction.
- SAFETY AND COMFORT: PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long—from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
- TIMBERLAND PRO: Compare the quality workmanship of Timberland PRO work boots & work shoes to products from Justin, Muck Boots, Servus, Tingley, Doc Martens, Romeos, Red Wing, Merrell, Ariat, Cat, Wolverine, Maelstrom, Stanley, Keen or Carhartt.
Bestseller No. 3
SaleBestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Thorogood Men's 814-4200 American Heritage 6" Moc Toe, MAXwear Wedge Non-Safety Toe Boot, Tobacco...
- Polyurethane MAXwear Wedge sole
- Ankle-length work boot with handsome moccasin toe and cushioning wedge sole
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole, Tobacco Gladiator Oil-Tanned Leather. Cotton drill vamp lining
- Rugged metal eyelet and clamshell lacing , Rubber Midsole, Composite Shank, Soft Toe
- Insole - Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock AbsorptionnFootbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
SaleBestseller No. 6
Carhartt mens 8" Energy Waterproof Composite Toe Cme8355 Industrial Boot, Peanut Oil Tan Leather, 10...
- Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a composite (non-metallic) safety toe. Composite toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole provides energy recovery and absorbs foot strike impact.
Bestseller No. 7
Irish Setter Work Men's Ashby 6", Brown, 12 D US
- 6" lace-up work boot with USA-made full grain leather married to a rubber-EVA outsole that's heat-resistant for protection in high heat environments
- Electrical Hazard - meets ASTM F2413-11 Safety Standards,Outsole:Rubber-EVA Traction Tred. Care - To ensure your rubber footwear stays in good condition wipe or spray with lukewarm water after use and allow to dry naturally. If soap is required for additional cleaning
- Heat-Resistant outsole - resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 Fahrenheit
- Lining (Vamp):Non-Woven Nylon