We looked at every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Eberlestock Pack For Elk Hunting
Bestseller No. 1
Eberlestock Just One Pack
- If you're going to own just one hunting pack, own a Just One
- Extremely versatile, with the Extremely versatile, with the hallmark patented features that make Eberlestock packs uniquepatented features that make Eberlestock packs unique
- Starting at an ultra-compact 2300 cubic inches, it expands to 4600 with its built-in Cam Expansion system
- Compressed pack volume : 1,900 c.i.; expanded pack volume: 4,200 c.i.; scabbard volume: 400 c.i.; total volume: 4,600 c.i.
- Dimensions (compressed): 25"h x 11"w x 6"d; scabbard dimensions: 34"L x 7"W x 3"D, with a 20" circumference opening
Bestseller No. 2
Eberlestock Bandit Pack (Team Elk)
- Front-Loading zipper for easy access and storage
- Compatible with either the 2L or 3L Source Hydration Bladder - Top Zipper compartment with key hook and extra pockets
- Total Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
Bestseller No. 3
Eberlestock Gunrunner Pack
- Built in rifle scabbard
- One vertical and one horizontal compression strap
Bestseller No. 4
Eberlestock HiSpeed II Pack
- Comes with our polycarbonate Gossamer frame.
- The interior features include a hydration sleeve (water bladders sold separately), two document / laptop sleeves, a mesh zippered pocket, MOLLE compatible webbing
- Material: 420 denier waterproof ripstop nylon / water resistant construction
- Color: Military Green
Bestseller No. 5
Eberlestock Mainframe Pack (Military Green, Regular)
- Intex ll aluminum frame. - Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more. - Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear. - Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy - Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size - Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps - Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
- Regular - Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz - Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
- Tall - Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz - Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
Bestseller No. 6
Eberlestock Warhammer Pack
- Built around Eberlestock's innovative Intex-II frame, which gives the benefits of better body contour-fitting ergonomics, closer-to-body load carriage, and a bottom cargo shelf, in an intelligently designed package
- Can be used as a great stand-alone pack, with ample 3-day-class storage and two pockets sized for 70 oz/ 2-liter hydration bladders (sold separately)
- 1001 denier nylon exterior
- To finish off your pack system, you can add any of Eberlestock weapons carriers
- Total Volume: 2,050 c.i.; weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
Bestseller No. 7
Eberlestock FAC Track Pack
- Upper back wall radio rack with 3 antenna portals. Five hydration compatible pockets
- Padlock webbing tie-points all over the pack.
- Numerous small pockets and organizers
- Material: 500 denier waterproof ripstop nylon cordura / water resistant construction
- Color: Multicam