We went over the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Dungeon Crawler Board Games
Bestseller No. 1
Quixiotic Games Dungeon Alliance
- Dungeon Alliance includes rules for competitive, cooperative, and solo play.
- Deck-building, dungeon-crawling miniatures adventure game
- For 1-4 players. Ages 12 and up. 60-180 minute playing time
- Rival teams may compete with one another to slay monsters, or even battle one another for complete domination
SaleBestseller No. 2
Dungeons and Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game
- 1 to 5 player game
- 60 minutes to play
- Dungeon crawling action and terrifyingly fun quests
- English (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 3
IELLO Welcome to The Dungeon Board Game
- For 2-4 Players
- 30 minute playing time
- Beat the dungeon twice or be the last warrior standing to win the game
- English (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 4
Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game
- Designed for 1 to 5 players
- Features multiple scenarios, challenging quests and cooperative game play
- Contains: 42 heroes and monsters, 13 sheets of interlocking cardstock Dungeons tiles, 200 encounter and treasure cards, scenario book, and 20-sided die
- Rulebook and scenario books
- 20-Sided die
Bestseller No. 5
Dungeon Academy | Roll & Write Maze Board Game | Each Roll Creates Unique Dungeon Mazes | Collect...
- WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON – Roll & write your way through the dungeon to graduate from the most prestigious academy. Play as young students battling monsters, collecting potions and loot to obtain glory points.
- A UNIQUE DUNGEON WITH EACH ROLL – Players roll 16 dice to create a new, fresh, and unique dungeon to traverse each round. Collect life, mana, treasures, and fight monsters as you make your way across the dungeon. Tally your score after exiting.
- DIFFICULTY RISES WITH EACH ROUND – Rounds 2 and 3 adds a labyrinth die that can be passed through only in certain directions. The big boss appears in round 4, providing a final test to take on before ending the game and tallying your final score.
- GRADUATE TOP OF YOUR CLASS – Players tally their score from each round to determine the winner. Do you have what it takes to be the top of the Dungeon Academy class? Find out with this great family game.
- Ages 10+ | 1-6 Players | 20+ Minute Play Time
SaleBestseller No. 6
One Deck Dungeon
- One Deck Dungeon is a 1-2 player cooperative game
- 30-45 minute playing time
- With multiple sets, you can add more players
- Polish (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 7
Descent Journeys in the Dark Second Edition
- It is a board game in which one player takes on the role of the treacherous overlord, and up to four other players take on the roles of courageous heroes
- During each game, the heroes embark on quests and venture into dangerous caves, ancient ruins, dark dungeons, and cursed forests to battle monsters, earn riches, and attempt to stop the overlord from carrying out his vile plot
- Featuring double-sided modular board pieces, countless hero and skill combinations, and an immersive story-driven campaign, Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition transports heroes to a vibrant fantasy realm where they must stand together against an ancient evil
- Play time : 1 to 2 hours
- 2 to 5 Players