We looked at the reviews online and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Drill Press Under 500
SaleBestseller No. 1
WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press,Orange
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Front to the back of the motor is 22 inches
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right. Width with the handles: 14-1/2"
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly.Drill press Height from the Floor to the top: 37 inch
SaleBestseller No. 2
Irwin Tools Drill Press Vise, 4", 226340
- Slotted base for easy installation and positioning
- Textured jaws for secure gripping
- 4.5 Inch jaw capacity perfect for light duty tasks
- Lightweight and portable
- Crated of forged iron for long-lasting durability
SaleBestseller No. 3
WEN 423DPV 3-Inch Cast Iron Drill Press Vise
- Grip woods, metals, plastics and more
- Cast iron construction provides stability to drilling operations
- 3-inch jaws open up to 3-1/10 inches with a 1-inch throat depth
- Includes four onboard mounting slots to securely fasten the vise to a drill press table
- Universal design compatible with the majority of drill presses on the market (see images for base dimensions)
SaleBestseller No. 4
WEN DPA2412T 24 in. x 12 in. Drill Press Table with an Adjustable Fence and Stop Block
- Expand your workspace by 275 square inches (23-7/8 inch width, 11-7/8 inch depth)
- Spacious table measures in at 23-7/8 x 11-7/8 x 1 inches
- Fits any drill press table between 5 and 16 inches in width
- Designed to fit the entire WEN Drill Press Series
- Includes an adjustable fence, a sliding fence stop block, onboard rulers, and a two-year warranty
Bestseller No. 5
NATGAI Adjustable Drill Press Stand for Drill Workbench Repair Tool Universal Bench Clamp Support...
- MATERIAL: Made of high quality aluminum alloy, durable, not easy to rust and long service life. This is a new adjustable aluminum drill stand that is perfect for shops or families.
- FEATURE: The electric drill has high concentricity and small vibration, which can reduce the deviation. Equipped with a rubber sleeve for a firmer clamping and double holes. With a clamping range of 38-42mm(1.5’’-1.6’’), it can meet the needs of many electric drills.
- ADVANTAGES: This plunge drill stand is the ideal choice for holding your drill steady during the use and allows for much more accurate drilling than hand-held operation tool. The vise is durable and lightweight so it is a very portable tool.
- APPLICATION: This is a new style adjustable drill stand, and it is perfect for shop or home use. It has a solid column bar and sturdy base with slots fitting for a machine vice, and also it can keep stable during operation.
- PACKAGE: Drilling depth up to 60mm(2.4"), single hole for mounting. Pack of 1 set drill press stand per parcel with 1 x English manual. Need to assemble. Not including the electric drill.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Milescraft 1097 ToolStand - Drill Press Stand (compatible with Dremel),Black
- Sturdy metal head fits most Dremel style rotary tools
- Spring loaded metal rack and pinion gearing for smoothe controlled drilling
- Scale with depth stop allows precised depth control and repeatability
- The steel 13-1/2″ support column of the ToolStand, fits securely into a 6″ x 6″ formed steel base plate whose surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Lock tools in horizontal position for hands free use
SaleBestseller No. 7
Milescraft 1318 Drillmate Drill Guide with chuck
- Perfect for straight or angled drilling, drilling on the edge of a board or on round stock
- Attaches to all 3/8" And 1/2" Power drills and it also includes a 3/8" Capacity chuck with key
- Angle cuts of 45 Degree to 90 degrees, with a built in angle read out in the all metal base
- Centering channels built into the bottom of the base, to accommodate drilling any round stock up to 3 inches in diameter
- Adjustable depth stop and spring action control of the head