We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Dog Shampoo For Hot Spots
Bestseller No. 1
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Medicated Spray 8 oz
- Medicated Shampoo with Lidocaine, Hydrocortisone & Wheat Germ Oil
- Relieves itching & scratching
- Discourages severe chewing & gnawing
- Lidocaine & Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling
- Made with colloidal Oatmeal & Aloe Vera provide soothing & moisturizing comfort
SaleBestseller No. 2
Vet's Best Hot Spot Itch Relief Shampoo for Dogs | Relieves Dog Dry Skin, Rash, Scratching, Licking,...
- FAST RELIEF - Vet's Best Hot Spot Dog Shampoo has a natural formula that provides fast relief for itchy, dry, and irritated skin.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Key natural ingredients include a soothing mixture of tea tree oil, aloe vera, and chamomile to relieve red, inflamed skin from itching and scratching.
- NO-STING FORMULA - Our alcohol-free, no-sting formula provides soothing relief for red, raw, or inflamed skin.
- WORKS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS - Will not affect topical flea and tick control products, and safe to use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- VET’S FORMULA - Veterinarian formulated and recommended, and made in the USA.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Burt's Bees for Pets for Dogs Natural Hot Spot Shampoo with Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera |...
- CALMS AND SOOTHES — Burts Bees Hot Spot Shampoo soothes and calms hot spots and conditions your dog's skin and coat to help promote healing
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS — All natural ingredients like Aloe Vera which moisturizes skin and Apple Cider Vinegar which naturally restores pH balance and eases hot spot irritation
- DIRECTIONS — Apply to dog's wet coat. Work from head to tail and rinse, carefully avoiding eyes. As is typical with natural formulas, this shampoo will only have a light lather
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS AND PUPPIES — This mild tearless shampoo is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies
- 100% SAFE — Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
SaleBestseller No. 4
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo - Paraben Dye...
- GENTLE HEALING – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs contains coal tar, salicylic acid, and micronized sulfur to treat skin scaling caused by seborrhea, relieve mange and other parasitic infections, and treat fungal and bacterial infections. Colloidal Oatmeal and Allantoin hydrate skin and promote healing.
- FAST ACTING – Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo works fast to help relieve the inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch and flaky skin associated with dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic, and bacterial infections. To use, shampoo 2-3 times per week initially and then less frequently as skin improves.
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED – Veterinary Formula Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs is paraben, dye, and soap free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat fungal and bacterial skin infections, skin scaling caused by seborrhea, and parasitic infections like mange.
- FORMULATED FOR DOGS – Medicated antiparasitic and antiseborrheic shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs over 12 weeks of age. The pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog’s sensitive skin. The effective relief of symptoms will make you and your dogs happy. Great for pets with sensitive, allergic and yeasty skin!
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
Bestseller No. 5
Earthbath THREP0047 Hot Spot Relief Shampoo Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera 16 fl. Oz.
- Totally natural pet care, 100 percent bio degradable and cruelty free
- Soap free shampoo
- Made in the USA
- Safe, gentle and effective
Bestseller No. 6
Curaseb Medicated Shampoo for Dog & Cats - Treats Yeast Infections & Hot Spots - Chlorhexidine &...
- Helps Relieve Skin Yeast Infections, Hot Spots, Paw Licking, Allergies, Growths & Acne in Dogs, Puppies, Cats, Kittens and Horses
- Medicated Shampoo Relieves Itching and Scratching; Aloe & Vitamin E, Soothes and Nourishes Rashes, Redness and Dry Skin Irritations
- Deodorizes and Cleanses Smelly Body, Face Folds, Wrinkles, Paws, Underarms and Groin Leaving a Pleasant Cucumber Melon Scent
- Veterinary Strength Medicated Formula is Safe to Use on Puppies to Senior Dogs, Kitten to Senior Cats and Horses
- Made in the USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facility in Small Batches for Quality and Safety
Bestseller No. 7
PetHonesty Antibacterial & Antifungal Chlorhexidine Shampoo 16 oz. w/Ketoconazole & Aloe for Dogs &...
- Effectively Treat Skin Issues - PetHonesty's Chlorhexidine Shampoo is made with Chlorhexidine (2%) and Ketoconazole (1%) for the safest and most effective way to treat your dog, horse or cat's skin issues right in your own home.
- Veterinary Strength Formula Heals + Removes Odor - This shampoo formulation is gentle but still strong enough to help relieve itchy skin, rashes and hot spots while it heals skin infections and wounds. The shampoo is has a light cucumber melon scent to eliminate odors associated with the bacteria and fungus that cause painful and smelly skin issues.
- 16 oz Bottle With Pump For Easy Use - This 16 oz shampoo bottle comes with a cap and pump insert to make dispensing and use easy. Use 4-6 pumps of this anti-yeast, bacteria and fungus treatment shampoo per washing to heal skin issues and eliminate odor.
- Made With Aloe For Gentleness - The addition of soothing aloe to PetHonesty's Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Shampoo helps calm itchiness, redness and irritation brought on by skin infections, rashes, wounds, hot spots and bug bites.
- The PetHonesty Way- Dogs and owners alike love our products but if you're not satisfied with any product let us know. We also donate 10% of our profits to two non-profits that protect the life of animals and train dogs to help people combat PTSD and learning disabilities.