We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Cruiser Bikes For Women
Bestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Schwinn Perla Womens Beach Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch Wheels, Yellow
- The Schwinn Perla is a steel step-thru cruiser style bike with matching fenders and sweptback handlebars, and cushy quilted seat.
- The 7 speed twist shifters will help you climb hills and make easier. The alloy linear pull brakes mean you can stop when you need to.
- A quilted seat with springs and trim, soft grips. Upright riding position, fenders keep the road dirt off your clothes, convenient rear rack.
- The Perla has 26" wheels and a 18" frame size. Fit riders 5'4" to 5'9", depending on leg length and reach distance. The step over height is only 19"
- Assembled dimensions are 65" long, 31" wide at handlebar, 37" high at the handlebar stem to the floor, the seat has some height adjustment.
Bestseller No. 3
Bestseller No. 4
Kent 26" Bayside Women's Cruiser Bike, Rose Gold
- Over-sized step-through steel frame
- 7-speed drive-train
- Twist shifters
- Front and rear linear pull handbrakes
- Fenders included
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
Bestseller No. 7
Margaritaville Coast Is Clear Women's Beach Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch
- Aluminum frame
- Shimano 7 speed drive train with Revo twist shifters
- Alloy front and rear side pull brakes
- High rise handlebars
- Soft padded seat