We went through all of the review sites and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Crossfit Weightlifting Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 1
Nordic Lifting Weightlifting Shoes Ideal for Crossfit & Gym - Men's Sneakers - VENJA (Black/Red,...
- WEIGHTLIFTING SHOES - Engineered To Improve Lifting Performance - by Premium Brand Nordic Lifting
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Optimal for a well-rounded workout - Better CrossFit & Weightlifting Gains
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Built to last, even under immense stress. Our warranty backs it up
- HEEL SUPPORT - Cross trainer shoe with specially designed heel for both lifting and cardio stability
- INCLUDED - 1 x Pair of VENJA Weightlifting Shoes, 1 x Premium Box - 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Bestseller No. 2
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 10.5 M US
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
Bestseller No. 3
Amber Crossmaxxe Men's V1.0 Olympic Power Lifting Shoes Perfect for Weightlifting Squatting or...
- SUPERIOR MAKE: Mesh and synthetic leather upper for light weight, support and durability. Comfortable lining.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: Double instep straps for additional rear foot integrity. Weight-distribution plate for additional support. High-density die-cut mid-sole wedge for lightweight stability. NON MARKING sole; Traction pattern for better grip.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: Engineered for Olympic Weightlifting training. SIZE: 1" Heel.
- Men: Sizing seems to run normal so order your normal shoe size . For Women we suggest dropping down 1.5 sizes from posted Men's Size.
- SIZES : 5.5
Bestseller No. 4
adidas Men's Powerlift.3.1 Cross-Trainer Shoes, Utility Black/Black/White, (10 M US)
- Lightweight synthetic leather upper for durability and ankle support
- Air mesh collar, tongue and lining for maximum breathability
- Open forefoot and flexible toe design for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Weightlifting-engineered, high-density die-cut midsole wedge for lightweight stability
- Lace closure with wider strap for tight fit
Bestseller No. 5
Inov-8 Men's Fastlift 335 Powerlifting Weight Lifting Squatting Shoes, Black/Black, 12
- OUTSTANDING GRIP - Outsole rubber holds secure on the box/gym floor, especially when lifting heavy weights
- ENHANCED STABILITY - External Heel Cage and POWER-TRUSS technology gives lateral stability and a stable base for lifting
- MID-FOOT HOLD - A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe adds a second layer of mid-foot hold after the laces have been tied
- FLEXIBILITY - META-FLEX technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements, allowing transition from Olympic weightlifting to other functional movements in the same workout. lower heel height works perfectly for a solid beginner lifting shoe
- WIDE TOE BOX - The toe box is roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay promotes a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes
SaleBestseller No. 6
Reebok Men's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Cool Shadow/Cold Grey, 10.5 M US
- Designed for: Varied CrossFit WODs
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Women Size Down 1.5 sizes for fit
SaleBestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Womens F-Lite 235 V2 - Lightweight Minimalist Cross Training Shoes - Zero Drop - Athletic...
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe runs wide and has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally when lifting. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flexible outsole technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot so you can do perfect standing calf raises with zero resistance. The super light design fits like a glove and makes an awesome versatile indoor workout and gym shoe.
- ➤ ZERO DROP - The lack of arch support and cushioning provides a next to the ground feel ideal for calisthenics, martial arts training or general body movements requiring a close to the ground feel.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - An external heel cage wraps around the rear of the shoe, providing a sturdy base for lifting. Whilst the addition of the wide toe box ensures added stability under heavy loads.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 5 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).