We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Crossfit Shoes Women
Bestseller No. 1
Reebok Women's Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Workout Joggers, Black/Alloy/Gum, 8.5 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Re-engineered Flexweave technology provides stability and flexibility
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new heel bootie construction with added cushioning provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear features Toe Tection that provides durability for high-intensity workouts; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
SaleBestseller No. 2
Ryka womens Influence Training Shoe Cross Trainer, Black/Atomic Pink/Royal Blue/Forge Grey, 8.5 US
- Padded tongue and collar
- Flex-Foil and Direct-Fuse support layers
- Precise-Return bouncy insole
- Dual density foam midsole with high impact N-Gage EVA energy return provides shape retention and cushioning on impact
- Traction outsole with footprint design
SaleBestseller No. 3
Reebok Women's HIIT Training Shoe Cross Trainer, stucco/chalk/pure Grey, 8.5 M US
- Mesh upper
- Designed for: HIIT workouts
- Comfortable, supportive feel
- Lightweight EVA foam cushioning
- Tongue pull for easy pull-on
Bestseller No. 4
Reebok Women's CROSSFIT Nano 6.0 Cross Trainer, Black/Gum, 5 M US
- NanoShell and mesh upper for durable and breathable support
- Designed for: CrossFit workouts, cardio, lifting sessions; Created with input from the CrossFit community, these products are designed to meet the specific needs of CrossFit athletes.
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker transitions
- FoamFusion midsole for cushioning
- Targeted high-abrasion rubber outsole with Piston Tech for durable traction; ROPEPRO midfoot teeth add traction and bite for rope climbs; Flex grooves for increased flexibility
SaleBestseller No. 5
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 7 (D) Shoes, 7.5W, Carrier Grey/Silver
- The assured support, comfort, and response of the GEL-Venture® 7 running shoe will give you the edge you want on every run!
- Predecessor: GEL-Venture 6.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail. Differential: Not provided. Durable mesh and synthetic upper materials. Plush tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable foam insole for added underfoot support and comfort. Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system absorbs impacting shock and promotes a smoother transition to midstance. Trail-specific outsole features reversed lugs for optimal uphill and downhill traction on varied terrain. Highly durable AHAR® rubber outsole. Imported.
Bestseller No. 6
NOBULL Women's Black Grey Trainer 10 US
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
SaleBestseller No. 7
First: What It Takes to Win
- Tyndale House Publishers
- Froning, Rich (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 304 Pages - 07/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (Publisher)