We went over the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Crossfit Lifting Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 1
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 11 M US
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
SaleBestseller No. 2
Nordic Lifting Weightlifting Shoes Ideal for Crossfit & Gym - Men's Sneakers - VENJA 1 Year Warranty...
- WEIGHTLIFTING SHOES - Engineered To Improve Lifting Performance - by Premium Brand Nordic Lifting
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Optimal for a well-rounded workout - Better CrossFit & Weightlifting Gains
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Built to last, even under immense stress. Our warranty backs it up
- HEEL SUPPORT - Cross trainer shoe with specially designed heel for both lifting and cardio stability
- INCLUDED - 1 x Pair of VENJA Weightlifting Shoes, 1 x Premium Box - 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Bestseller No. 3
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Black/White, 7.5 M US
- Comfort and performance
SaleBestseller No. 4
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Fracture FM Sneaker Periscope Silver, 12 M US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
Bestseller No. 5
Inov-8 Womens F-Lite 235 V2 - Lightweight Minimalist Cross Training Shoes - Zero Drop - Athletic...
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe runs wide and has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally when lifting. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flexible outsole technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot so you can do perfect standing calf raises with zero resistance. The super light design fits like a glove and makes an awesome versatile indoor workout and gym shoe.
- ➤ ZERO DROP - The lack of arch support and cushioning provides a next to the ground feel ideal for calisthenics, martial arts training or general body movements requiring a close to the ground feel.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - An external heel cage wraps around the rear of the shoe, providing a sturdy base for lifting. Whilst the addition of the wide toe box ensures added stability under heavy loads.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 5 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
SaleBestseller No. 6
Reebok Men's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Black/White/Gold, 7.5 M US
- Rubber sole
- Lace up
- Women Size Down 1.5 sizes for fit
SaleBestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 335 Cross-Training Shoe,Pink/Purple/Blue,8.5 E US
- OUTSTANDING GRIP - Outsole rubber holds secure on the box/gym floor, especially when lifting heavy weights
- ENHANCED STABILITY - External Heel Cage and POWER-TRUSS technology gives lateral stability and a stable base for lifting
- MID-FOOT HOLD - A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe adds a second layer of mid-foot hold after the laces have been tied
- FLEXIBILITY - META-FLEX technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements. Lower heel height perfectly works for a solid beginner lifting shoe
- WIDE TOE BOX - The toe box is roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay promotes a stable base for lifting