We looked at all of the review sites and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Cross Trainers For Women
SaleBestseller No. 1
Ryka womens Influence Training Shoe Cross Trainer, Black/Atomic Pink/Royal Blue/Forge Grey, 8.5 US
- Padded tongue and collar
- Flex-Foil and Direct-Fuse support layers
- Precise-Return bouncy insole
- Dual density foam midsole with high impact N-Gage EVA energy return provides shape retention and cushioning on impact
- Traction outsole with footprint design
Bestseller No. 2
Nike Women's Flex Trainer 9 Cross, Team Red/Metallic Copper-Black-White, 10 Regular US
- LIGHTWEIGHT FLEXIBILITY: Built for low-impact workouts and circuit training, these women's shoes are designed for flexibility and traction.
- DYNAMIC CONTAINMENT: Synthetic upper and heel strap of the Nike shoe adds support and containment.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Foam midsole is durable enough to double as the outsole, dramatically reducing weight. Rubber in high-wear areas adds durability.
- BREATHABLE COMFORT: Mesh in the forefoot of these women's sneakers enhances breathability. Tri-star outsole pattern expands to disperse pressure.
Bestseller No. 3
Ryka Women's Enhance 3 Cross-Trainer Shoe, Black/Grey, 8.5 M US
- Weight is 8.5 oz.
- Upper is breathable mesh plus mono mesh package with synthetic forefoot overlays and soft tech floating heel quarter that acts as a functional heel pull.
- RE-ZORB footbed.
- Dual foam midsole engineering provides extra cushioning at key pressure points in heel and forefoot. Medial post provides additional support under the arch.
- Ergonomic sole unit design with pivot point, influenced by the shape of the foot allows more natural movements and offers outstanding traction and support
Bestseller No. 4
Posture Correction Exercises - 10 Minutes
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Lumowell (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
SaleBestseller No. 5
New Balance Women's 608 V5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, White/Light Blue, 8 W US
- Cushioning on Cushioning: The New Balance 608v5 is an incredibly comfortable training shoe that features cushioning from all angles – including an NB Comfort Insert for memory comfort that lasts
- ABZORB Technology: These New Balance training shoes boast an ABZORB heel crash pad that absorbs impacts through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Dual-Density Collar Foam: Designed to help keep your feet feeling their greatest, these casual cross training shoes include dual-density collar foam that helps prevent irritation around your ankles
- Flexible Outsole: These cushioned shoes feature impressive flexibility in the outsole thanks to deep flex grooves that cover the length of the sole to help you move through your day in comfort
- Leather Upper: The 608v5 brings together the soft comfort you want with the premium leather upper you love. The lace-up closure, classic N logo and Flying NB at the tongue deliver true everyday style
Bestseller No. 6
Inov-8 Women's All Train 215 (W) Cross Trainer, Grey/Pink, 8 B US
- For all training needs.
- Grip for fast movement: Sticky rubber outsole in key areas including at the forefoot for secure foot placement on quick movements and turns.
- Power and stability: A firmer platform with Heel-lock for power and balance when lifting weights or doing squats.
- Fit for speed: New ADAPTERFIT Met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swells with the foot when in motion during fast, hard lateral and medial movement. The elastic mesh liner hugs your foot like a glove for comfort and more support.
- Comfort: For endurance strength workouts. The Fusion midsole compound gives lightweight cushioning for longer duration wear.
SaleBestseller No. 7
adidas Women's Crazyflight Cross Trainer, FTWR White/FTWR White/FTWR White, 7
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Stretch mesh upper with TPU reinforced midfoot
- Light and breathable feel