We looked at all of the review sites and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Cross Trainers For Women
SaleBestseller No. 1
New Balance Women's 577 V4 Cross Trainer, Black/Heather, 9 W US
- Removable insole
SaleBestseller No. 2
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes, 7.5M, Carrier Grey/Silver
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
SaleBestseller No. 3
New Balance womens 608 V5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, White/Light Blue, 8.5 US
- Cushioning on Cushioning: The New Balance 608v5 is an incredibly comfortable training shoe that features cushioning from all angles – including an NB Comfort Insert for memory comfort that lasts
- ABZORB Technology: These New Balance training shoes boast an ABZORB heel crash pad that absorbs impacts through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Dual-Density Collar Foam: Designed to help keep your feet feeling their greatest, these casual cross training shoes include dual-density collar foam that helps prevent irritation around your ankles
- Flexible Outsole: These cushioned shoes feature impressive flexibility in the outsole thanks to deep flex grooves that cover the length of the sole to help you move through your day in comfort
- Leather Upper: The 608v5 brings together the soft comfort you want with the premium leather upper you love. The lace-up closure, classic N logo and Flying NB at the tongue deliver true everyday style
SaleBestseller No. 4
adidas womens Court Team Bounce Cross Trainer, Ftwr White/Silver Met Ftwr White, 6.5 US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Two layer mesh upper with TPU forefoot overlay
- Sock like feel
SaleBestseller No. 5
PUMA womens Enzo 2 Cross Trainer, Puma Black-metallic Silver, 9 US
- The upper features a bold modern clamshell construction with exaggerated PUMA branding on the collar. A fine TPU mold on the side quarter panel provides extreme value and totally unique feature while adding an exciting way to add color interest. Webbing loops running up the eyestay provides lacing lock down during wear.
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, White/Valerian Blue-Black-Vivid Purple, 6.5 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: These Nike women's running shoes have been designed with lightweight material and a soft foam midsole, built to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. The textured outer wall of these women's running shoes help reduce weight and hide creases.
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally.
- NIKE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE: Imported, fabric: lightweight knit, plush padding, soft foam midsole, and rubber outsole.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Black/White/Silver, 9.5 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
- Decoupled outsole that has been re-engineered into two separate pieces that gives you an improved heel-to-toe motion.