We went over all of the review sites and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Cross Trainer Shoes For Women
Bestseller No. 1
Ryka womens Influence Training Shoe Cross Trainer, Sleet, 9.5 US
- Traction outsole with footprint design and pivot points for ease of movement
- Flex-foil and direct Fuse layers provide support
- Dual density foam midsole with high imact N-Gage EVA energy return provides shape retention and cushioning on impact
- Closure Type: Lace Up
SaleBestseller No. 2
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes, 7.5M, Carrier Grey/Silver
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
Bestseller No. 3
Nike Women's Flex Trainer 9 Cross, Photon Dust/Valerian Blue-Vivid Purple-Light Smoke Grey White, 8...
- Designed for low-impact station workouts and Circuit training
- External heel strap offers dynamic containment you can customize
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands to disperse pressure
- 2-Tone mesh in the forefoot for breathability
- Heel and quarter panels feature mesh with synthetic skin overlays for durability
SaleBestseller No. 4
SaleBestseller No. 5
Nike Women's Flex Trainer 9 Cross, vast Grey/White-Coral Stardust-Phantom, 8.5 Regular US
- LIGHTWEIGHT FLEXIBILITY: Built for low-impact workouts and circuit training, these women's shoes are designed for flexibility and traction.
- DYNAMIC CONTAINMENT: Synthetic upper and heel strap of the Nike shoe adds support and containment.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Foam midsole is durable enough to double as the outsole, dramatically reducing weight. Rubber in high-wear areas adds durability.
- BREATHABLE COMFORT: Mesh in the forefoot of these women's sneakers enhances breathability. Tri-star outsole pattern expands to disperse pressure.
SaleBestseller No. 6
New Balance womens 608 V5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, White/Light Blue, 6.5 US
- Cushioning on Cushioning: The New Balance 608v5 is an incredibly comfortable training shoe that features cushioning from all angles – including an NB Comfort Insert for memory comfort that lasts
- ABZORB Technology: These New Balance training shoes boast an ABZORB heel crash pad that absorbs impacts through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Dual-Density Collar Foam: Designed to help keep your feet feeling their greatest, these casual cross training shoes include dual-density collar foam that helps prevent irritation around your ankles
- Flexible Outsole: These cushioned shoes feature impressive flexibility in the outsole thanks to deep flex grooves that cover the length of the sole to help you move through your day in comfort
- Leather Upper: The 608v5 brings together the soft comfort you want with the premium leather upper you love. The lace-up closure, classic N logo and Flying NB at the tongue deliver true everyday style
SaleBestseller No. 7