We went over the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Commercial Gym Flooring
Bestseller No. 1
IncStores 8mm Strong Rubber Gym Flooring Rolls Non-Slip Equipment & Protective Mats (Black - Quick...
- Most popular do it all rolled rubber thickness.
- Full 5 year .
- 8mm = 5/16" thick.
- Great for home or commercial use
Bestseller No. 2
Genaflex Rubber Gym Floor Mat - 8mm Thick - 4' X 20' Heavy Duty Commercial Protective Gym Flooring...
- Rubber Safety Flooring - Multi-purpose rubber surfacing provides a safe, supportive foundation for any exercise space Engineered from recycled rubber for lightweight versatility and underfoot comfort perfect for accommodating weight lifting, martial arts, cheerleading, dancing, yoga, and much more
- Easy To Install - Classic colorful fleck fade-free aesthetic provides that iconic commercial gym look for any area simply roll out desired footage, trim, and place for seamless application wipe clean for care & maintenance each individual roll measures 4 'x 20' x 8mm and covers up to 80 sq. ft.
- Commercial Grade - Built for extreme durability specially designed to reduce noise, vibration, and impact from intense training sessions, making it ideal for any gym space stain-resistant, non-slip properties protect against energy drink spills, deep down sweat, dirt, and more while ensuring a stable workout surface
- An ideal exercise floor that provides non slip easy to clean impact protection and vibration reduction for home and commercial gyms
Bestseller No. 3
American Floor Mats 1/2in (12mm) Thick Solid Black 4' x 8' Heavy Duty Rubber Rolls, Protective...
- Easy to install in a variety of sizes
- Rolls fit together perfectly and lie flat without curling.
- Non-porous, 100% vulcanized rubber mats have slightly textured non-slip surfaces
- Excellent for use with workout equipment, heavy weight-lifting machines, weightlifting competitions, etc.
- Commercial grade, indestructible 1/2" rubber with a 5 year warranty
Bestseller No. 4
American Floor Mats Fit-Lock 3/8 Inch Heavy Duty Rubber Flooring - Interlocking Rubber Tiles (24" x...
- Fit-Lock rubber tiles absorb shock and impact from heavy weights and equipment thus protecting both the machinery and the floor from damage.
- These tiles are 3/8” thick, 2' x 2', 4 Square Feet each.
- Fit-Lock's seamless interlocking system makes these rubber tiles easy to install and does not require adhesive.
- Center, Border and Corner tiles allow for a finished look whether covering a specific area within a room or laying the tiles wall-to-wall.
- This set contains 4 Corner Tiles, 2 Border Tiles
SaleBestseller No. 5
SuperMats High Density Commercial Grade Solid Equipment Mat 24GS Made in U.S.A. for Home Gyms...
- PROTECTIVE FLOOR MAT. Super-tough, durable mat helps protect your floors and carpets from the damaging effects of heavy exercise equipment
- COMMERCIAL GRADE SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Mat is solid vinyl composite material, features extremely heavy duty durable construction - Mat weighs 41 lbs.
- FITS MULTIPLE HOME GYM UNITS: The Supermats Home Gym Mat is perfect for weight benches, weightlifting equipment, and cross fit training - mat measures 48" x 72" = 24 GS
- CUSHIONING: Mat protects floors from damage from heavy exercise equipment plus muffles noise so family and neighbors are not disturbed
- MADE IN U.S.A.: Made in U.S.A. using U.S.A. sourced raw materials. No harmful chemicals or heavy metals. Safe for children and pets
Bestseller No. 6
IncStores Eco-Lock Rubber Gym Flooring 24" x 24" Interlocking Tiles with Detachable Edge Pieces for...
- 1/4" comes in packs of 8 and is ideal for residential spaces.
- 8mm comes in packs of 6 and is perfect for commercial spaces.
- Removable edges included for easy install.
- High quality die cut tile made in the USA.
- 5 year warranty.
Bestseller No. 7
Greatmats StayLock Floor Tile Bump Top, Home Gym Flooring, 1x1 Ft x .5 Inch Aerobic and Anti-Fatigue...
- Durable like rubber, cushion like foam with an active locking connector system, requires no glue
- Waterproof and resistant to most acids and oils
- PVC flooring does not require an underlayment and can be Installed over carpeting or cement floors
- This modular floor tile fits together tightly and will not separate over time
- Ideal for industrial ergonomic and athletic flooring applications