We looked at every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Circular Saw Blade For Wood
Bestseller No. 1
TWIN-TOWN 7-1/4-Inch Saw Blade, 60 Teeth,General Purpose for Soft Wood, Hard Wood, Chipboard &...
- Real industry quality level with elegant and simple design, C4 construction grade tungsten carbide teeth provide maximum resistance for 3X longer life
- Ideal for ripping & crosscutiing in softwood, hardwood, chip board and plywood with fine finishing
- For use on Circular Saws, Miter Saws and Table Saws, Max RPM 8,300
- 1.8mm thin kerf design for fast cut and smooth cutting action allows extremely durable with minimal material waste
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
Bestseller No. 2
Freud D12100X 100 Tooth Diablo Ultra Fine Circular Saw Blade for Wood and Wood Composites, 12-Inch
- Axial shear face grind cleanly Shears through wood for a superior quality finish
- Ultra-thin kerf design for fast and effortless cuts
- New advanced laser-cut Stabilizer vents absord noise and vibration, and prevent sideways movement for precise, clean cuts
Bestseller No. 3
Gunpla 3 Pieces 4-1/2-inch 40 Tooth Alloy Steel TCT General Purpose Hard & Soft Wood Cutting Saw...
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Gunpla circular saw blades are made of durable premium alloy steel material, with hardened and sharper tungsten carbide teeth for effective woodworking.
- HIGH SPEED CUTTING SAW: Experience great cutting performance with this wood cutter. The saw blades ensure fast and accurate cutting with impressive results.
- SMOOTH CUTTING: Sharp saw blade cutters, with thin kerf to provide smooth cuts. The saw blades can be used with Circular Saw, Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, and more.
- APPLICATION: Perfect choice for a circular saw, miter saw, table saw when one is needed for ripping and crosscutting. MAX RPM up to 13,200.
- DIMENSIONS: Diameter: 4.5inch (115mm); Arbor size:7/8inch(22.23mm) with reduce ring 5/8inch(16mm); Carbide Teeth: 40. Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish.
SaleBestseller No. 4
PORTER-CABLE 4-1/2-Inch Circular Saw Blade, Plywood Cutting, 120-Tooth (12057)
- Extends blade life
- Reduces need for final finishing
- Includes one blade in pack
Bestseller No. 5
9" 40 Tooth Carbide Tip General Purpose Wood Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Arbor
- All purpose combination blade, ripping and crosscutting on soft/hardwood, plywood. Good on Laminate
- Max RPM: 8000; kerf: 0.1"; plate thickness: 0.063"; hook angle: 10-15 degree; tooth design: ATB
- High quality tungsten carbide tip provide the best in precision, durability and performance
- Anti kickback / vibration design, expansion slots . thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting
- Diameter: 9” (230mm); Arbor size: 5/8" (16MM); Body thickness:1.77MM; Teeth:40T
Bestseller No. 6
TACKLIFE Circular Saw with Metal Handle, 6 Blades(4-3/4" & 4-1/2”), Laser Guide, 5.8A, Max Cutting...
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- ➤FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING: Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42. 9mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34. 9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- ➤SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- ➤VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get: 1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual
Bestseller No. 7
Makita B-61656 7-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Circular Saw Blade, Framing
- Up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-thin 0.057 in. Kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High grade Tungsten Carbide tips for durability
- Special attar (alternate top alternate face W/ racer) Carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts