We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Cheap Power Rack
Bestseller No. 1
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage | Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and Adjustable Leg...
- Your purchase includes One Fitness Reality Super Max Power Cage with two chrome dual mounted safety bars and two chrome lock-on safety. Olympic bar, weight plates and bench are not included
- Cage dimensions – 50.5” L x 46.5” W x 83.5” H | Set up weight – 133.5 lbs. | Carton dimensions – 79” L x 13” W x 10” H | Carton weight – 148 lbs. | Weight capacity – 800 lbs. | Bar dimensions – 2” x 2”
- Ideal for squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses and other strength training exercises
- Each pair of bars can handle a weight capacity of 800 lbs and are adjustable to 19 height levels to give you a total range of work out positions
- At the back of the Power cage, two rear stability bars are added to provide solid-state performance while performing strength-training exercises
Bestseller No. 2
HulkFit 1000-Pound Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage with J-Hooks and Dip Bars, Power...
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
SaleBestseller No. 3
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Squat Stand Rack Power Cage - SF-XF9931, Black/Red
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME: Constructed with premium quality steel construction, this power rack supports up to an incredible 805 poundsmax weight capacity barbell.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversable with 8 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- SPOTTER ARMS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone with safety latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- OLYMPIC PLATE STORAGE: With safety clips, organize weights on racks while adding extra stability when utilizing the machine. (Weights NOT included).
- OLYMPIC BARS: Fits up to 7 ft Olympic Bars.
SaleBestseller No. 4
CAP Barbell Power Rack Exercise Stand, Multiple Colors
- SPECS: Assembled dimensions are 46 inches wide x 50 inches deep x 85 inches high
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: Maximum weight of user is 500 lbs | Maximum training load is 500 lbs
- CONSTRUCTION – The 11- and 12- gauge steel tubing allows this bench to handle heavy weight securely, without compromise
- FEATURES: Built in bar and weight storage; Double gusseted uprights provide exceptional stability and security; J cup catches to safely hold barbell
- RELIABILITY: Durable powder coat finish and industrial zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance free durability
SaleBestseller No. 5
Cap Barbell Deluxe Power Rack (FM-CB8000F)
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Steel Construction Comprised of 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Thickness; Overhead Workout Station Is Made With High Grade Tubular Steel
- Durable & Reliable – 3-Step Powder Coat Finish for Exceptional Durability; Gussets for Extra Reinforced Support; Capped Frame Ends to Prevent Oxidation
- FEATURES – TWO plate posts, THREE band posts on each side to add resistance, TWO j-cup bar catches, TWO safety catches, pull-up bar & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches when removing/storing an Olympic bar; 30-day manufacturer’s warranty
- VERSATILE – Use this power rack to perform squats, bench presses, pull-ups and more; Target the upper and lower body; Incorporate an adjustable bench for added versatility (bench sold separately)
- SPECS – Assembled specs 47-inches deep x 61-inches wide x 85-inches tall; Power rack weighs 103-pounds; Maximum weight capacity of 600 lb, 300 lb on bar catches & 300 lb user capacity for pull up bar; Bands, weights & other accessories not included
SaleBestseller No. 6
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Strength Rack Power Cage - SF-XF9925, Black
- ULTRA STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Capable of carrying a max weight of 1000 LB, the Power Zone Power Cage is for serious strength training enthusiasts.
- SPOTTER BARS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone Power Cage with safety lock latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversible with 4 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- STABLE AND GROUNDED: Store extra weight plates with the included safety clips to increase the stability and peace of mind. The Power Zone Power Cage may also be bolted down to establish a firm and stable base as well.
- ADJUSTABLE AND VERSATILE: 18 vertical height settings allow for various adjustments of the J-Hooks.
Bestseller No. 7
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Half Rack Heavy Duty Performance Power Cage with 1000 LB Weight...
- HALF TON CAPACITY: Look no further for the ultimate in high capacity Power Racks; with a 1000 LB max weight capacity, you could make serious gains and push pass your limits.
- ADJUSTABLE PULL UP BARs: The pull up bars could be adjusted with settings to suit your height or type of workout.
- SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE: Adjustable J-hooks and spotter arms with 18 settings give you a peace of mind as you focus on your strength training.
- RESISTANCE TRAINING: Attach resistance bands to the pegs located near the bottom of the SF-XF9933 Half Rack Power Cage to add additional resistance training to your strength exercises.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE QUALITY: Built for the most toughest and demanding of workouts. 2” x 2” high quality steel pipe construction makes this one of the most durable strength cages around.