We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Cheap Power Rack
Bestseller No. 1
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage | Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and Adjustable Leg...
- Your purchase includes One Fitness Reality Super Max Power Cage with two chrome dual mounted safety bars and two chrome lock-on safety. Olympic bar, weight plates and bench are not included
- Cage dimensions – 50.5” L x 46.5” W x 83.5” H | Set up weight – 133.5 lbs. | Carton dimensions – 79” L x 13” W x 10” H | Carton weight – 148 lbs. | Weight capacity – 800 lbs. | Bar dimensions – 2” x 2”
- Ideal for squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses and other strength training exercises
- Each pair of bars can handle a weight capacity of 800 lbs and are adjustable to 19 height levels to give you a total range of work out positions
- At the back of the Power cage, two rear stability bars are added to provide solid-state performance while performing strength-training exercises
SaleBestseller No. 2
Cap Barbell Deluxe Power Rack (FM-CB8000F)
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Steel Construction Comprised of 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Thickness; Overhead Workout Station Is Made With High Grade Tubular Steel
- Durable & Reliable – 3-Step Powder Coat Finish for Exceptional Durability; Gussets for Extra Reinforced Support; Capped Frame Ends to Prevent Oxidation
- Features – two plate posts, three band posts on each side to add resistance, Two j-cup bar catches, two safety catches, pull-up bar & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches when removing/storing an Olympic bar
- Versatile – Use this power rack to perform squats, deadlifts, pull-ups and more | Incorporate an adjustable bench for added versatility
- Specs – Assembled Dimensions(WxDxH) 61.4" x 45.6" x 85" | Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(Bar Catches), 300 lbs(Pull Up Bar), 500 lbs Combined | Min Barbell Shaft Length: 47"
Bestseller No. 3
HulkFit 1000-Pound Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage with J-Hooks and Dip Bars, Power...
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
SaleBestseller No. 4
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Squat Stand Power Rack Cage - SF-XF9931
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME: Constructed with premium quality steel construction, this power, rack supports up to an incredible 805 lb max weight capacity barbell.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversible with 8 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- SPOTTER ARMS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone with safety latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- OLYMPIC PLATE STORAGE: With safety clips, organize weights on racks while adding extra stability when utilizing the machine. (Weights not included)
- OLYMPIC BARS: Fits up to 7 feet Olympic bars.
Bestseller No. 5
Fitness Reality Multi-function, Adjustable Power Rack Squat Stand with J-Hooks, landmine, and weight...
- Your purchase includes One Fitness Reality Power Rack Squat Stand, all tools for assembly and user manual | Barbell, weights and bench are not included
- Product dimensions – 50.4” L x 50” W x 81.3” H | Weight capacity – 800 lbs. | Adjustable height levels – 19 | Long spotter arms – 19.5” L | Square Steel tubing – 2” x 2” with 1” holes
- Frame width is compatible with barbells that have a 46-inch (collar to collar) grip width
- Landmine attachment compatible with Standard and Olympic barbells, can be adjustably place are different location on the frame
- Pull up bar has 2 maximum height adjustment options, 78 inches or 81 inches | Not originally designed to support exterior weather conditions
SaleBestseller No. 6
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Strength Rack Power Cage - SF-XF9925, Black
- ULTRA STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Capable of carrying a max weight of 1000 LB, the Power Zone Power Cage is for serious strength training enthusiasts.
- SPOTTER BARS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone Power Cage with safety lock latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversible with 4 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- STABLE AND GROUNDED: Store extra weight plates with the included safety clips to increase the stability and peace of mind. The Power Zone Power Cage may also be bolted down to establish a firm and stable base as well.
- ADJUSTABLE AND VERSATILE: 18 vertical height settings allow for various adjustments of the J-Hooks.
Bestseller No. 7
CyberPower CPS1215RMS Surge Protector, 120V/15A, 12 Outlets, 15ft Power Cord, 1U Rackmount Black
- 120V/15A Rackmount Surge Protector provide critical power protection for data centers, network closets, and voip phone systems.
- Output: 12 NEMA 5–15R outlets (6 Front and 6 Rear); Input: NEMA 5–15P straight plug with 15 feet power cord.
- Versatile rackmount options: Allow for installation of the PDU in the following configurations: 0U (vertical, under counter, and wall mount), 1U (horizontal, vertical, under counter, and wall mount).
- Additional features: Network-grade plugs and outlets, industrial-grade metal housing, and cord retention tray
- 3-year lifetime warranty