We looked at the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Cheap Portable Gas Grill
SaleBestseller No. 1
Char-Broil Portable 240 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 240 Square inch cooking area and built to travel
- Sturdy legs for stability on a Table or the ground, carrying handles for easy transport
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge, painted porcelain body
- For use with 1Lb propane tanks, (Sold Separately)
SaleBestseller No. 2
Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
- 430 stainless Steel body and lid construction and 304 stainless Steel grid construction
- Two 10,000 BTU burner design delivers the perfect amount of heat for grilling and searing
- Portable design features Folding legs and latching hood for easy carry
- Push and turn ignition and dome thermometer
- Lightweight and easy to carry
Bestseller No. 3
Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane, Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU: burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- NO ASSEMBLY: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 5 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
- LOCKING LID: The lid latches down allowing for quick and easy transport
SaleBestseller No. 4
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Dimensions - lid closed and tables out (inches): 15.5H x 40.9W x 16.5D inches. Fully assembled out of box. Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Care instructions: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
SaleBestseller No. 5
Cuisinart CGG180 CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Gas Grill with VersaStand, Red, 31.5" H x 16.5" W x 16" L
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- FREESTANDING GRILL: Design allows you to use the grill as a freestanding grill. Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height and telescoping stand.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
Bestseller No. 6
Megamaster 820-0065C Propane Gas Grill, Red + Black
- 360 sq. In. Of total cooking space
- 1 stainless Steel burner with push button Piezo ignition
- Total 11, 000 BTU
- Porcelain enameled cooking grate
Bestseller No. 7
Weber 1141001 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill, ONE Size, Black
- Power Source Type: Charcoal