We took a look all of the review sites and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Chainsaw For Cutting Firewood
Bestseller No. 1
ARC Manfacturing Cut-Rite Chainsaw Firewood Measuring Tool-Accessory, Detachable, Flexible, Stick,...
- Kit comes with one adapter kit and two pieces of nylon. When installed out of package it will cut 18" length depending on chainsaw type.
- Detachable, Extremely Flexible, Durable, Versatile. After years of testing our product we have upgraded the weakest links and now have the simplest design on the market.
- Need to be convinced. Watch our video on our website arcmfginc.com
- Easy to install and setup. Remove bar nut and spin it on. That simple. Pay attention to fitment listed below.
- Don"t waste time marking then cutting. Visual mark is all you need. If you are not cutting wood your wasting time.
SaleBestseller No. 2
The Mingo Firewood Marker
- MINGO FIREWOOD MARKER
Bestseller No. 3
Gator Wedge USA Made 5.5 Inches Felling Wedges Logging Supplies for Chain Saw, 2 Pack
- Made in the USA from High Impact ABS Poly material
- 2 Pack of 5 1/2" high vis orange felling wedge perfect for small trees
- Smooth on one side, Serrated barbs on other side to hold wedge in place in tree
- Gator Tough - 30 day money back guarantee
- Not made to split wood
SaleBestseller No. 4
Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery Included 20262
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- Robust 12-inch steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance
- 3/8-inch chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback
- Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level.Wrap around handle for multiple cutting positions to provide ease of use when trimming at different angles
- 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472)
Bestseller No. 5
Mingo Marker The Ultimate Firewood Measurer and Marker w/16 Wheel and OGP Microfiber Towel
- Precisely measures and marks firewood
- Saves several cuts per load because of precise measuring.
- Safer stacking and more wood per load with equal cut lengths
- Have you ever tried to mark a log with snow on it? NO PROBLEM!
- Includes an OGP Plush Microfiber Towel
Bestseller No. 6
Ironton Sawhorse with Chainsaw Holder - Holds Logs to 6ft.L x 8.75in.Dia. 220-Lb. Capacity
- Large capacity unit holds logs up to 6ft.L x 8.75in. dia. (2m x 22cm dia.) and up to 220 lbs.
- Rugged metal construction with corrosion-resistant zinc-plated finish
- Conveniently folds for compact storage
- Measures 34.625in.L x 28in.W x 33.84in.H in use; 34.625in.L x 6.125in.W x 3.84in.H folded
- Universal design quickly and easily attaches to almost any chainsaw
Bestseller No. 7
Felled Spiked Tree Felling Wedges for Tree Cutting – 5.5” Inch Orange Plastic Felling Wedge,...
- SPIKED WEDGES: The Felled 4 Pack Single Taper Plastic Wedges for Tree Cutting are designed to stabilize and help guide a tree that is being felled; Each 5.5-inch (13.9 cm) felling wedge for tree cutting features 12 angled spikes; These angular points, or felling “dogs”, face the stump to lift the tree side and help guide the tree to fall in the opposite direction
- GUIDE LARGE TREES WHILE FELLING: A log splitting wedge is designed to work for medium and large trees; They are inserted into the tree before initiating the felling cut to help guide the direction in which the tree will fall by lifting the base towards the opposite direction; This keeps you and your team safe and gives you more control over your work; The spikes on this plastic wedge also help to provide a better hold which creates more force and pressure to overcome back fall
- BUILT FOR SAFETY AND LONGEVITY: Constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic, (preferred material for professional logging tools) these wood splitting wedges can withstand extreme weather and temperatures and are highly stable under heavy loads; Use this wedge to prevent the weight of the tree from pinching your chainsaw accessories; The plastic construction is also soft enough that it will not damage your logging chain if it accidentally comes in contact with the chainsaw wedge
- EASY TO USE: Felling trees can be a dangerous task if you are unequipped and unskilled in the act; These felling tree cutting wedges help to direct the direction in which your tree will fall to make it safer and easier to work on various size trees; Simply drive the wedge into a back cut as soon as there is space behind the saw and finish cutting; The tree wedge will create a mechanical lifting force that pushes the center of gravity for the tree away from you in the direction you intend
- CONTENTS: Add this 4 pack of 5.5-inch chainsaw wedges to your chainsaw safety gear today; Always wear safety glasses and other personal protective equipment when felling; Wedges are not designed for splitting firewood