We took a look every review we could find and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Card Games For 4 Players
Bestseller No. 1
Dungeon Mayhem | Dungeons & Dragons Card Game | 2–4 Players, 120 Cards
- Easy-to-learn card game for 2–4 players.
- Party game for friends and family, ages 8+.
- Games are fast, 5–10 minutes.
- Each player chooses one of four iconic Dungeons & Dragons classes: Paladin, Wizard, Barbarian, or Rogue.
- Use wild combos and mighty powers to smash and bash in this lighthearted free-for-all.
Bestseller No. 2
Flash Furniture 34.5" Square 4-Player Folding Card Game Table with Green Playing Surface and Cup...
- Whether you're hosting poker night with friends or epic board game tournament with the family this folding game table has you covered.
- Green felt surface with card placement with lip
- Gray powder coated locking legs hold up to 220 lb. static load capacity
- Folding game table
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS >>> Overall Size: 34.5"W x 34.5"D x 29"H
Bestseller No. 3
Salem 1692 Board Game - Witch Hunt Game for Friends and Family - A Game of Cards, Strategy, Deceit,...
- THE HUNT IS ON: In Salem 1692, the witch hunt is heating up. Who is friend and who is foe? Where are the witches hiding? This card game is a unique strategic and social deduction game.
- FLYING ACCUSATIONS: Accuse your friends of witchcraft using cards, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck. Take this game to any party, family activity, or game night group and see what fun you have.
- DARK MAGIC: This original game is for 4-12 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. Players must be 13 years old or older, so tweens, teens, and adults can gather around for interesting intrigue and façade.
- SHE’S A WITCH: This high quality game comes in a magnetically-closing faux book box with a simple design. Play as one of 15 villagers from the old Salem town with character illustrations and bios.
- CONTENTS: 1 magnetic faux book box, 128 cards, 1 wooden gavel token, 1 thirty-second black sand hourglass, 1 rulebook (includes biographies)
Bestseller No. 4
Nexci Scrimish Card Game - 2 Pack Strategy Games for Up to 4 Players Including Adults, Teens, Kids...
- FUN AND FAST-PACED GAME - Quick and simple epic 10-minute battles of strategy, memory, and misdirection.
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES - Easy to play, Scrimish is great for families, teens, kids and adults. The strategy card game is suitable for children ages 8 years old and up and deal for family game night.
- HOW TO WIN: Uncover the other player’s crown card!
- PLAY ANYWHERE - Taking up minimal space, the strategy card game for adults and kids is perfect for sharing the fun at home and on the go.
- EXPANDABLE SET – Contains two, 50 card packs intended for up to 4 players. Add even more decks to play large multiplayer games!
Bestseller No. 5
ThinkFun Mystic Market Strategy Card Game for 2-4 Players Ages 10 and Up – an Exciting Fast Paced...
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills - Playing this strategy card game helps hone your strategy and math skills, and helps give a basic understanding of economics and theory of value.
- What you get - Mystic Market comes with 6 ingredient vials, 1 value track, 66 ingredient cards, 20 potion cards, 6 supply shift cards, 4 reference cards and an instruction manual.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- A fun multi-player experience - Mystic Market is perfect for 2-4 players. Parents and children can enjoy a fun family game experience, and more seasoned gamers will have just as good a time as the game rewards complex strategies.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Renegade Game Studios Arboretum Strategy Card Game that Challenges 2-4 Players Aged 8 & Up to Create...
- For 2 4 players. Ages 8 and up
- 30 minute playing time
- A strategic card Game that challenges players to create the most beautiful path through the garden
Bestseller No. 7
Rainbow Pirates Card Game - Fun 2-5 Player Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults,...
- A SUPER FUN, FAMILY-FRIENDLY Card Game that's GREAT for KIDS and ADULTS!
- Grow your Private Island into the most prosperous Pirate Paradise by building rainbows (sequences) and sets (3+ of a kind) while using pirate cards to increase your Treasure Points or attack your opponents!
- Block Pirate Cards (Cannons, Island Thiefs, Ships, Captains, & more!) by giving them what they love most (Me Time, Cupcakes, Glitter Rain, Bubble Baths, etc!)… Or suffer the consequences of their dastardly deeds!
- Includes 120 hilarious original watercolor art playing cards, full color instructions sheet, storage box, and access to video instructions if needed. 2-5 players. Ages 7+
- WILDLY POPULAR card game that's a hit with all ages! Be as strategic as you want, or simply play like a pirate with guns blazing and caution thrown to the wind! Shiver me rainbows!