We went through all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Card Games For 2
Bestseller No. 1
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
- hole in one: play nine, the card game of golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- all ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (full play in description)
- any occasion: perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, this match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- specifications: for 2-6 players. recommended for ages 8+. includes 2 decks of premium play nine cards (108 cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. play time: 15-20 min.
Bestseller No. 2
Monopoly Deal Card Game (Amazon Exclusive)
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
SaleBestseller No. 3
Exploding Kittens Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. Basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don't explode, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well
- "It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." -CNN
Bestseller No. 4
OUR MOMENTS Couples: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships - Fun...
- 💗 Quality time - for you and your partner - Enjoy date night in a completely new way. This toy for couples is a sure fire way to get the sparks flying between you two! It will get you out of your comfort zone and remind you why you are together in the first place.
- 💗 Couples who make time for each other, stay together - It’s important that your relationship is both mental and physical and one definitely leads to the other. Nothing could be sexier than showing your partner you care and you can do that just by asking a question and listening to the answer.
- 💗 Learn about each other - Whether it’s a first date or you’ve been together for years. Interact with your partner and get closer than ever. Games add joy to life and relieve stress and we could all do with some of that.
- 💗 Focus on each other - Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion, trust, and intimacy with others. Put aside the day-to-day thoughts and worries and focus only on the game and your partner. Not all the cards are related to romantic topics and this is certainly a game for any couple. It’s our way of taking back our lives from the stress of work, family, friends and general day to day events. This is YOUR TIME enjoy it together!
- 💗 Quality because you'll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. This game makes a great gift whether it's for you and your partner or for friends. BUY IT NOW! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund.
Bestseller No. 5
Oh Fruck! A Raucous Card Game That Combines Strategy with Special Rules That Change Every Time You...
- Oh Fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play.
- Fun-filled game for 2-6 players (up to 12 players when combined with another deck).
- Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked.
- Includes over 100 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, instructions, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card.
- Launched on Kickstarter. Funded in 1 day.
Bestseller No. 6
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE- Convenient take anywhere size game.
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS- Fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
- WILDLY POPULAR- Perfect for all-ages.
- GET ROLLING IN SECONDS- Takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Taco vs Burrito - The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old
- WILDLY POPULAR ALL-AGES CARD GAME: TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
- SURPRISINGLY STRATEGIC: Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!
- CREATED BY A KID, PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
- EASY TO LEARN AND QUICK TO PLAY: Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.