We went through all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Card Games For 2
SaleBestseller No. 1
Codenames: Duet - The Two Player Word Deduction Game
- 400 all new words compatible with original codenames
- New cooperative gameplay
- Campaign mode to record your progress
- Variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest Spies
- Great with two players, or more
SaleBestseller No. 2
Unstable Unicorns Base Game
- A strategic card game that will destroy your friendships...but in a good way.
- One of kickstarter's top 50 most backed projects of all time!
- Ages 14+ , 30-45 minutes playtime
- 2-8 players
- Build a unicorn Army. Betray your friends. Unicorns are your friends now.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
- HOLE IN ONE: Play Nine, the Card Game of Golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- ALL AGES: Recommended for ages 8 and up, Play Nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- PLAY: Players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (Full play in description)
- ANY OCCASION: Perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, This match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 2-6 Players. Recommended for ages 8+. Includes 2 decks of premium Play Nine cards (108 Cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play time: 15-20 min.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Quiddler Card Game
- Quiddler, The SHORT Word Game has won over 20 Best Game Awards!
- A delightful challenge for rookies and wordsmiths alike.
- Ages 8 to adult 1-8 Players Includes solitaire version.
- Perfect family game, kids can compete with adults
- Great for brain health - a fun way to stay sharp.
SaleBestseller No. 5
SET Enterprises Five Crowns
- Five-suited rummy-style game with a rotating wild card.
- Easy to learn Fun for kids and adults!
- Ages 8 to adult 1-7 Players Includes solitaire version.
- Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players.
- Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Phase 10 Card Game Styles May Vary
- A rummy-type card game with a challenging and exciting twist
- Object of the game: be the first player to complete 10, varied Phase sequences
- The twist: each Phase to be completed is specific for each hand dealt
- Those who complete the Phase advance to the next, but those who don't must try again
- Phases include: two sets of three, one run of seven, seven cards of one color and more
SaleBestseller No. 7
Ok2Win 3UP 3DOWN Card Game
- An award-winning, fast-paced, family-friendly discard game with a surprising finish!
- THE GOAL: Get rid of your cards before your family and friends can
- THE SURPRISE: Three cards are not revealed until the very end - so you will need both strategy and luck
- Fun for kids and adults 2-6 players/deck Ages 7+ 3-minutes to learn - just watch the #3up3dnGame demo video 10 minutes (or less) to play
- Perfect for game night, parties, holidays, vacations - basically any casual event with those you love