We looked at every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Camp Knife Fixed Blade
Bestseller No. 1
Mossy Oak 14-inch Bowie Knife, Full-Tang Fixed Blade Wood Handle with Leather Sheath
- ✅ Knife Dimensions - Overall Length: 14 inch (355 mm); Blade Length: 8-1/2 inch (215 mm); Handle Length: 5-1/2 inch (140 mm); Blade thickness: 3.7 mm; Handle Thickness: 53/64 inch (21 mm); Weight: 14 oz
- ✅ Razor Sharp Clip Point Blade - 3CR13 blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- ✅ Full-Tang Wood Handle - Classic design handle made of rosewood, provides comfortable grip and balance with brass pommel / guard, non-slip grip to use
- ✅ Genuine Leather Sheath With Snap Fastener - High quality protective sheath with integrated belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
- ✅ Applicable Occasions - Suitable for various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situation. We don't suggest to be used for chopping or batoning
SaleBestseller No. 2
Kershaw Camp 5 Fixed Blade Knife, 4.75 Inch Blade, Full Tang (1083), Black
- This large Bowie-style knife is perfect for survival, camping, bushcraft, and backpacking; blade is made from premium D2 steel.
- Its glass-filled nylon handle is machined with a pattern designed to offer a superior grip for tasks from broad chopping to fine slicing.
- The custom-molded sheath features a double retention system that keeps the Camp 5 in place even when worn upside down, yet is easily opened with a quick release tab.
- Tough, durable, and reliable, the Camp 5 knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives.
- The Camp 5 measures 9.125 inches, weighs 5.7 ounces unsheathed, and stays lightweight at 7.5 ounces when sheathed.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Carbon Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch, Military Green
- Fixed blade outdoor knife with 4.1-inch high carbon steel blade
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty; Made in Sweden
- Patterned, high-friction grip makes the knife comfortable to hold and easy to handle
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm);
- Blade thickness: 0.08 inch (2.0 mm); Overall length: 8.6 inch (218 mm); Weight w/ sheath: 3.9 oz. (110 g)
Bestseller No. 4
SOG Fixed Blade Knives with Sheath - Ace Field Knife, Survival Knife, Hunting Knife, Camping Knife...
- FIXED BLADE WORK KNIFE: The SOG Ace is a tough full tang knife made with corrosion-resistant 7CR17MOV steel in stone wash finish; hiking knife measures 8.75 inch in total length
- OUTDOOR AND BUSHCRAFT KNIFE: A clip-point tip and thick blade jimping provide max control and versatility for this field knife; companion knife is great for cutting, carving, and batoning camp chores
- PUT THIS CAMP KNIFE TO WORK: Use these hunting knives or camping knives for any all-weather adventure; SOG Ace survival fixed blade knife has excellent edge retention and rust resistance
- LIGHTWEIGHT BELT KNIFE WITH SHEATH: This 4 oz. workhorse has a unique belt clip sheath with a built-in cord-cutting groove; grippy TPR handle is sturdy and comfortable for long hours of use
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your SOG field knife and we’ll take care of you; SOG fixed blade knives are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
SaleBestseller No. 5
Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch, Black...
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
Bestseller No. 6
SOG Fixed Blade Knives - Seal Pup Tactical Knife Survival Knife and Hunting Knife w/ 4.75 Inch Blade...
- 4. 75 INCH AUS-8 STEEL PARTIALLY SERRATED BLADE: The SEAL Pup outdoor knife is a perfectly balanced combat knife, boot knife and hunting knife with sheath; measures 9 inches overall length
- 5. 4 OUNCE WT. W/ BLACK GRN HANDLE: This stainless fixed blade military knife includes a nearly indestructible field knife handle; glass-reinforced nylon offers great grip w/ zero maintenance
- MOLLE-COMPATIBLE SHEATH ATTACHMENT: Easily carry this versatile back pack knife, camping knife and compact belt knife with sheath with the nylon MOLLE knife sheath
- FULL TANG, POWDER COATED AND HARDENED: Far stronger than your average belt buckle knife; SOG’s cryogenic heat treatment hardens the blade steel at the atomic level
- SOG KNIFE FOR LIFE: Take care of your tactical knife and we’ll take care of you; SOG fixed blade knives with sheath are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
SaleBestseller No. 7
Buck Knives 104 Compadre Camp Knife with 4-1/2" Cobalt Grey Cerakote Coated 5160 Steel Fixed Blade,...
- Compadre camp Series - the compadre Axe is one of three in the series. The collection also includes a camp knife and froe; all with Cerate Cobalt coated blades for style, uniqueness and aids in preventing rust and corrosion
- Essential tool - the Buck Knives 104 Compadre camp knife is a full tang knife with a 4-1/2" Blade, perfect for all-around camp Use
- Innovative design- the ergonomic natural Micarta handle with finger grooves is a comfortable fit Whether using it one-handed or two-handed and provides a secure grip when wet
- Protection - the compadre camp knife comes with a compact and durable black leather sheath to protect the blade when not in Use. Overall length 9-1/2" Weight 7. 1 oz.
- An American icon – Buck Knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.