We looked at every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Camp Knife Fixed Blade
Bestseller No. 1
Kershaw Camp 10 - Tan Machete (1077TAN); Black Powdercoated 65 Mn Stainless Steel Fixed Blade; Full...
- Blade steel selected for quality and durability according to use; 65Mn boasts toughness for hard use applications; measures 56 on Rockwell Hardness Scale (HRC); black powdercoat makes maintenance easy.
- Camp 10 - Tan can cut, split, slash, scrape, bushwhack and hack - anything necessary to clear a field, trail, shore, roost, fence line, thicket, garden, glade, hunting sight line, clearing or pasture.
- Sheath made from tan nylon polymer threaded with glass for strength, stiffness and stability; sheath has safety strap to keep blade secure, dual straps for leg or military molle carry and belt strap.
- Textured grip designed for heightened safety during rigorous use; handle has guard at top and bottom to protect thumb and fingers; other features include double lanyard holes and black hardware.
- Blade length: 10 inches; overall length: 16 inches; weight 18.3 ounces without sheath, 24 ounces with sheath; Kershaw warranty for original owner when knife is used and maintained as intended.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Kershaw Camp 10 (1077), Fixed Blade Camp Knife, 10-inch 65Mn Carbon Tool Steel, Basic Black...
- 10" blade made of 65Mn carbon tool steel is finished with a black powdercoat for added toughness and easier blade maintenance
- Designed for hard use applications such as clearing brush, stripping bark, removing tough vines and small tree removal
- Full tang handle wrapped in a non-slip rubber overmold features secure contoured grip, built-in hand guard and front and back lanyard holes
- Molded sheath protects during storage; features nylon straps and lashing points for versatile carrying capacity
- An excellent companion for hunters, trail maintenance crew, landscapers, survivalists and anyone in need of a large high-performance blade
Bestseller No. 3
Schrade SCHF57 6.3in Steel Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 2.6in Drop Point Blade and G-10 Handle...
- DIMENSIONS: 6.3 inch (15.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 2.6 inches (6.7 cm) and a weight of 4 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 65Mn High Carbon S.S. with black G-10 handle slabs
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black, multi-carry option thermoplastic belt sheath (Compatible with the Schrade FR4 Removable Ferro Rod Attachment) making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the thumb rest jimping
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a full tang design and lanyard hole
Bestseller No. 4
KA-BAR Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife
- Full tang heavy duty field knife suited for camping chores.
- Made in Olean New York, U.S.A
- Designed by Ethan Becker
- Manufactured by KA-BAR Knives Inc.
- Comes with a hard shell black nylon sheath.
SaleBestseller No. 5
SOG Survival Knife with Sheath - Field Knife Fixed Blade Knives 4 Inch Tactical Knife and Bushcraft...
- 4 INCH STAINLESS STEEL KNIFE BLADE: The Field Knife is a strong full-tang outdoor knife, camping knife, boot knife and combat knife with sheath; measures 8. 5 inches in overall length
- 3. 8 OUNCE WT. W/ TPR GRIP: Made with a grippy, hunting survival handle for hand tools, utility knives and military knives; thermoplastic rubber offers great grip with zero maintenance
- FULL-TANG CLIP-POINT DESIGN: Great as an all-weather camp knife, fixed blade belt knife and lightweight field knife; these sharp knives have excellent edge retention and resist rust
- NOTCHED GRN SHEATH: A very versatile carry; great as a hunting knife, camp knife or fishing knife sheath with a notch for cutting cord or fishing line without exposing the sharp knife blade
- SOG KNIFE FOR LIFE: Take care of your hunting knife and we'll take care of you; SOG fixed blade knives with sheath are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
Bestseller No. 6
Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch, Cyan
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
SaleBestseller No. 7
Ruger FULL TANG FIXED BLADE R2501K Knife MUZZLE-BRAKE
- Stout Full Tang Blade
- Clip-Point Blade Shape
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
- Designed by Ken Onion in Kaneohe, Hawaii
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details