We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Board Shorts For Men
Bestseller No. 1
Hurley Men's Apparel Phantom Cheers USA Flag 20" Boardshort Swimwear, Black A, 38"
- Regular fit. 20 inch
- Straight hem with patch pocket and EZ fly closure
SaleBestseller No. 2
Quiksilver Men's Everyday 21 Inch Boardshort, Dark Shadow, 29
- Board short in recycled polyester featuring flap cargo pocket and lace-up fly
- Contrast logo at leg
Bestseller No. 3
Amazon Essentials Men's Board Short, Black, 40
- This swim board short is your next vacation swim essential featuring quick-dry fabric
- Two on-seam side pockets, velcro back pocket, mesh liner, and elasticized waistband with drawstring.
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Bestseller No. 4
O'NEILL Santa Cruz Solid 2.0 Boardshorts Black 32
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Size Type: Regular
- Style: Trunks
Bestseller No. 5
Kanu Surf Men's Miles Swim Trunks (Regular & Extended Sizes), Dominica Black, 3X
- UPF 50+ quick dry microfiber: lightweight and durable for your most comfortable pair of swim trunks for the beach, pool or just lounging around
- Triple needle side seams and rises make Kanu Surf swimming trunks and bathing suits among the highest quality you will own
- Side seam pockets and cargo pockets give plenty of options for storage
- Comfortable mesh lining
- Full elastic waist and drawstring closure: Kanu Surf swimwear fits true to size
SaleBestseller No. 6
Hurley Men's One and Only Board Shorts, Cool Grey, 36
- Recycled super-suede fabric is soft and durable.
- 21" length for added coverage.
- EZ fly closure secures the fit.
Bestseller No. 7
Dockers Men's Classic-Fit Perfect-Short - 32W - Sea Cliff (Cotton)
- Sits at waist, roomy fit through seat and thigh
- Larger smart phone pocket; single welt button through back pockets
- 9.5" Inseam
- Zip fly
- NOTE: The Cotton version hits at or below the knee and the stretch (9.5" Inseam) fits at or just above the knee. It all depends on how high/low the customer wears his shorts