We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Board Games For 6 Or More Players
SaleBestseller No. 1
- Cooperative investigation, everyone loses or wins
- Strong and immersive story line
- Ghostly fun for 2 to 7 players with a high replay value
- English (Publication Language)
Bestseller No. 2
Mysterium: Secrets & Lies
- The second expansion for the award winning Mysterium
- New story cards add another layer to your investigations, changing the game
- Forty-two additional vision cards provide the Ghost with even more tools to solve the mystery
Bestseller No. 3
Deluxe 221B Baker Street Board Game - 200 Intriguing Adventures 2-6 Players
- Contents include: 1 Die, 1 Game Board, 6 Tokens, 8 Scotland Yard Cards, 8 Skeleton Key Cards, 200 Case Cards, Rules, Clues, & Solutions Booklets, Solution Checklist Pad.
- For 2 or more players.
- Ages 14 and up.
- Made in China.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Ghost Fightin' Treasure Hunters
- The award winning German game Geister, Geister, Schatzsuchmeister is now available in English
- Winner of the coveted 2014 Kinderspiel des Jahres (Children’s Game of the Year) award, recognizing it as an exceptional game for families
- Can your team escape from the house with all 8 Treasure Jewels before 6 of the rooms become haunted
- It’s everybody vs. the ghosts. Work together to win!
- Game offers both Basic and Advanced gameplay options
Bestseller No. 5
Neddy Games Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game
- Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game tests your knowledge of the world of Internet conspiracies
- Answer questions to collect conspiracy cards to win, but be careful of Cover-Ups
- A QR code is printed on every conspiracy card if you want more details (like when the ghost of JFK revealed that all dolphins are aliens)
- The perfect party game for 2 to 6 players (or teams) ages 14 and up
- Contains 250 Conspiracy cards and 25 Cover Up cards - Check out our new Expansion Pack for more Conspiracies
SaleBestseller No. 6
- Splendor is a game of chip-collecting and card development. Players are merchants trying to buy gem mines, means of transportation, shops—all in order to acquire the most points.
- Recommended age 10 and up
- Number of Players: 2 to 4
- Game Time: 30 minutes
- Includes: 40 gems 'poker style' weighted tokens: 7 × 5 Colors (green, blue, red, White, black) + 5 Jokers (yellow)/ 90 Development cards (63.5×88 millimeter): 40 level 1, 30 level 2, 20 level 3 / 10 noble tiles (60×60 millimeter)
Bestseller No. 7
Dragonwood A Game of Dice & Daring Board Game
- Collect sets of adventurer cards to earn dice
- Roll dice against your foes!
- Choose your strategy carefully, the landscape of Dragonwood is ever-changing
- Playing Time: 20 minutes
- 2 to 4 players